These are the steps I would take to achieve this.
* BT Point --> BrightBox (Any Port) -> PC
* BrightBox must have latest firmware
* BrightBox must be DHCP Source (Change range to 192.168.2
.2-254, Default is 192.168.1.2-254)
* BrightBox must be cofigured for FIBRE
* BT Point --> LiveBox -> PC
* LiveBox must be DHCP Source (Keep default range of 192.168.1.2-254)
* Turn off LiveBox Wireless
* BT Point --> LiveBox --> (WAN Port) BrightBox (Other Port) -> PC
* Connect PCs to BrightBox via remaing Ethernet Ports or Wireless.
Obviously this is theoretical as I don't have a BrightBox with the latest EE firmware supporting Fibre.
But I have configured a similar setup at home using a Netgear Modem Router and a LinkSys WiFi Router, so I know the principal works.
You may need re-boot of router(s) and PC any some of the points in each of the steps.
Line: Length 250 metres
Modem router: Orange BrightBox
= Down 19418 kbps Up 1019 kbps
WBC 20Mbps Down: 22010 kbps Up: 1019 kbps
ADSLMax 8Mbps Down: 8128 kbps Up: 448 kbps
Edited by Mike_Williams (Thu 06-Dec-12 09:52:43)