User comments on ISPs
  >> EE (Everything Everywhere) and Orange

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User tina_eapen
(newbie) Mon 14-Jan-13 20:22:45
Print Post

EE BB offer for existing EE/Orng/T-Mob users.Any Catch?

[link to this post]

Hi All,

This EE Broadband offer for existing EE/Orange/T-Mob users.; any Catch? I remember O2 used to have similar offers for O2 Mobile customers, but they need to re-charge at least once in 3 months to be eligible.

Having read EE terms I could not notice any thing on small print so far. But usage of terms like 'eligible' customers looks suspicious..!! Any one here joined EE recently had any new definition what 'eligible' mobile customer means..?

My main mobile is O2, but I have not so frequently used T-Mobile which I am planning to get this EE Mobile offer. Thanks
Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 15-Jan-13 05:00:08
Print Post

Re: EE BB offer for existing EE/Orng/T-Mob users.Any Catch?

[re: tina_eapen] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by tina_eapen:
But usage of terms like 'eligible' customers looks suspicious..!!
In what way does it look suspicious?
Eligibility

Fibre Broadband & Broadband prices include £5 discount for new and existing EE, Orange or T-Mobile customers (excluding pay as you go mobile broadband) living in an EE standard broadband network area.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
Standard User E7er
(knowledge is power) Tue 15-Jan-13 13:21:29
Print Post

Re: EE BB offer for existing EE/Orng/T-Mob users.Any Catch?

[re: tina_eapen] [link to this post]

Are you asking about the latest EE broadband and Landline phone offer £2.50 per month for the first twelve months, I've heard about?

Or the £5 discount off the broadband and landline phone price, if you have EE Orange or T-Mobile phone contract?

The catch to qualify for the broadband price discount, you must be connected to Market 3 exchange to be in the EE/Orange/T-Mobile area. frown smile

Check to see if your exchange is Market 3 http://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange_search

Lower right-hand corner of screen...
Ofcom Classification Market 3 - Four or more 'principal' operators provide broadband services at this exchange.
Service in this area has been deregulated!

My Broadband Speed Test
EE broadband WBC 20 Mbps. Sync 11864 kbps Downstream, 1189 kbps Upstream.
Bright Box ADSL2+ wireless N Router supplied by Orange
BT Business Hub 2Wire 2700HGV v2 ADSL2+ Dual SSID wireless Router

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to