User comments on ISPs
  >> EE (Everything Everywhere) and Orange

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 14-Mar-13 01:35:09
Print Post

Orange Sales don't Know the Products they are Selling

[link to this post]

Had call today from Orange (not EE) trying to sell me line rental + Anytime Calls on top of my BB Only. Quoted £29 pm which is correct price for non-mobile customers on one landline.

When I asked about my 2nd landline, she said it will still be £29 pm for both lines. When I said I didn't believe her she went to check with a supervisor and said the 2nd line finishes end of March.

I said I'm not talking about the Livebox VOIP; I have 2 physical landlines and she was actually calling me on the other non-BB line. She still insisted it would be £29 for both. Again I didn't believe her and again she went to check with a supervisor.

Now she came back and said the £29 is for the existing BB landline, as I knew it was, and that I continue paying BT for my 2nd landline.

I said "What and pay each of you for an Anytime Call Plan when my single BT Anytime Plan covers both lines? You must be joking!". She agreed.

I ended the call telling her to never phone me again trying to sell me their landlines as they are not suitable for users with 2 or more lines, and to not touch my existing, BB, product at all.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Standard User beardedwonder
(regular) Thu 14-Mar-13 13:24:55
Print Post

Re: Orange Sales don't Know the Products they are Selling

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

I got a letter from EE telling me that my area had been upgraded to fibre, I was pretty sure it hadn't been. So I range them up and after checking they said it wasn't available!
Standard User Ricinus
(learned) Sat 16-Mar-13 00:03:23
Print Post

Re: Orange Sales don't Know the Products they are Selling

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

I got a call the other night to ask if I knew that Orange were now called EE and that they could improve my deal. I said that I did know and I switched away from EE a month ago.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to