User comments on ISPs
  >> EE (Everything Everywhere) and Orange

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 02-Jul-16 13:00:06
Print Post

data usage meter

[link to this post]

My brother is using EE at the moment for broadband, but is thinking of getting rid of it and the phone and going for a mobile broadband dongle. i think it t will be fine as I do not think he uses that much to be honesty and it will save him money.

But to do so we need to know how much data he uses, so do EE have some sort of data usage system that we can check how much he have used in a month?

Thanks in advance.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8.1 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC
Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 15-Jul-16 19:35:21
Print Post

Re: data usage meter

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

EE keeps, or at least shows, no usage records. Best you can do is install a usage monitor on each PC.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 16-Aug-16 17:38:02
Print Post

Re: data usage meter

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

Sorry for the delay in replying, I forgot I posted that. thanks for the reply. I will put a meter on his two machines. I still have no idea if he have given any more thought to what he is doing.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8.1 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro, laptop by Linux

Plusnet FTTC

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to