Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User metalhead41
(knowledge is power) Sun 02-Jan-11 14:16:19
Print Post

Steering Wheel Setup

[link to this post]

I pulled my Logitech Driving Force steering wheel out yesterday for a few laps on GT5 and remembered just how much better it makes playing the game, however I have an issue with the setup in my room.
My bed is against the wall and my TV is mounted on the wall at the end of my bed, so to play games I have to sit/lay on my bed. I don't have the room to move stuff around (the room is about 10' x 7' and has other furniture such as a wardrobe and drawers).
So I'm looking for something to use whilst sitting on a bed length ways but not sure what so any advice would be appreciated smile

Cheers

----------------------------------------------------
We may be human But we're still animals

My Blog | follow me @metalhead41 | Surfin' Bird Dance
Standard User Lt_Swan
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 03-Jan-11 11:20:30
Print Post

Re: Steering Wheel Setup

[re: metalhead41] [link to this post]

Years ago I made up a piece of 18mm ply with two bits of timber on each side that I could fix my wheel to then sit it on my lap either side of my legs, should work well for what you need

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User Guest_Again
(legend) Mon 03-Jan-11 16:43:56
Print Post

Re: Steering Wheel Setup

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Years ago I made up a piece of 18mm ply with two bits of timber on each side that I could fix my wheel to then sit it on my lap either side of my legs, should work well for what you need
You could've just fitted onto the front passenger side of the car, and watched with much hilarity as people start to go off the road?

There is a youtube video of the same kinda thing (with pensioners maybe?). laugh

Be* with this (XP Pro & Win7), and a MacBook Pro (OS X)

FREE & Easy Tweaks for WHATEVER Your Speed - CLICK HERE!

Use DrTCP & DMT + settings

Link 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - Be* Here wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to