Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 26-Jan-11 00:26:43
Print Post

Here is the new Black Ops Map Pack

[link to this post]

For those that are still interested in the game and have not moved on..

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/dlc-1-first-strike
Standard User tetsuo
(knowledge is power) Thu 27-Jan-11 10:26:45
Print Post

Re: Here is the new Black Ops Map Pack

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

i stopped playing mp after a week, so boring i will probably still buy the map pack for the 5 zombie maps though. these arcade style shooters get less and less interesting with each version, the only games i play on a regular basis are arma 2 atleast with that there is some variety in the mp and DCS:Black Shark/A-10C i probably spent as long in black shark just learning level flight as my total black ops playtime, great value for money the new one A-10C is ridiculously complex

Nick

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Edited by tetsuo (Thu 27-Jan-11 10:40:24)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 27-Jan-11 12:07:36
Print Post

[cough]Cash cow[/cough]

=TLP=Swanny

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 27-Jan-11 15:02:49
Print Post

[re: tetsuo] [link to this post]

Only one of the maps is for the Zombie mode unless you are talking about the previous 4 zombie maps and this 1 making 5.
Standard User Wangmaster
(newbie) Thu 27-Jan-11 16:32:02
Print Post

1200msp? Don't think so!
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 27-Jan-11 16:38:57
Print Post

[re: Wangmaster] [link to this post]

Same as they usually charge but i agree there just another money spinner in Microsoft and Sony Eyes.

Lets be honest though how much do you and i actually think they are worth,i think 1200 points equates to something around £12.
Standard User Wangmaster
(newbie) Thu 27-Jan-11 21:20:03
Print Post

Its nuts, apparently the prices are set by activision. £12 for 5 maps is just insane. 14 MP maps with blackops for £40 but just 5 maps (only 4 of which people will play, most people dont play zombies) for £12? How'd they work that out?

I guess they figure its the hardcore that will buy it regardless of if its 1200 or 800 points, its just in line with everything else on xbox live, overpriced and no competition.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 27-Jan-11 23:51:35
Print Post

[re: Wangmaster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Wangmaster:
Its nuts, apparently the prices are set by activision. £12 for 5 maps is just insane. 14 MP maps with blackops for £40 but just 5 maps (only 4 of which people will play, most people dont play zombies) for £12? How'd they work that out?

I guess they figure its the hardcore that will buy it regardless of if its 1200 or 800 points, its just in line with everything else on xbox live, overpriced and no competition.

You know what they say "A fool and his money......."
Trouble is it's more likely to be Mums money :/

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Jan-11 00:36:19
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

To be honest i was one of the few people that kind of dished the dirt regarding Black Ops pretty soon after release,seems now i must be the only one that likes it after playing other modes such as Demolition which i never ever tried before.

Strictly Team Death and that was your lot but Domination,Demolition have made the game for me interesting and different.
Standard User FireFalcon
(experienced) Fri 28-Jan-11 01:03:22
Print Post

I'm on monday night combat atm, great game, great laugh too. More worth 1200 points than blops dlc which is bound to be bugged imo (i got it on pc though so it was even cheaper).

Edited by FireFalcon (Fri 28-Jan-11 01:04:13)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to