Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User metalhead41
(knowledge is power) Sat 19-Feb-11 09:41:40
Print Post

Marvel vs Capcom 3

[link to this post]

Anyone got this or thinking of getting it?
I picked it up for the PS3 yesterday, it's a good fun game - easier to start out with (you can pull off combos without really knowing what you're doing) than Street Fighter 4 but I can see it will be very hard to master all of the characters.
The biggest annoyance with online mode is that you can't watch fights that you aren't fighting in (unlike SFIV).
Not wanting to give too much away, but the end boss is very cheap and you need a lot of skill to beat it
If anyone here gets (or has already got) it and wants a fight or two then add me on PSN (my ID is dtighe).

----------------------------------------------------
We may be human But we're still animals

My Blog | follow me @metalhead41 | Surfin' Bird Dance
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 19-Feb-11 11:24:17
Print Post

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3

[re: metalhead41] [link to this post]

Not ever really been into fighting games to be honest as i am a true lover of most things FPS..............So next week is the one for me with Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm on the agenda. smile
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 19-Feb-11 13:40:18
Print Post

[re: metalhead41] [link to this post]

Is it PS only ?

-----------------------------------------------
Good for what ails you.. Follow me on Twitter. Be* Say it with wibbles!
My YouTube Channel Programming : My GLBasic Books

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User metalhead41
(knowledge is power) Sat 19-Feb-11 14:43:17
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

X-BOX as well...

----------------------------------------------------
We may be human But we're still animals

My Blog | follow me @metalhead41 | Surfin' Bird Dance
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sat 19-Feb-11 23:38:18
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Apparently, Killzone 3 has already been released for the PS3. Sorta. Kinda. Just not in the way Sony would've wanted.

Killzone 3 leaked

And same goes for Crysis 2 on the PC.
Standard User FireFalcon
(experienced) Sun 20-Feb-11 00:14:37
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Killzone, bulletstorm, crysis 2, etc take your pick.

However out of that list only 1 is on the PC and it isn't even a finished build.

Personally I find it suspect that crysis 2 was leaked, especially how something similar happened to crysis 1. If i worked at crytek my concern would not be "oh its pirated damn them all" but "HOW did it leak out".

But anyway, it'll be leaked for consoles too in a couple of weeks in finished state. Its the way it goes and not a turd will be given by the gaming press, not even that retard jim sterling at destructoid who needs to get a grip, wake up and pay attention, hes as bad as patcher and kotick in my eyes.

But i digress, i find this MUCH more amusing than leaks,
http://www.psnathome.com/general/ps3-hackers-can-now...
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 20-Feb-11 00:28:10
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Hey Spook Long time no see mate wink
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 20-Feb-11 00:32:16
Print Post

[re: FireFalcon] [link to this post]

Falcon and Spook return......................Yea ha ! smile

Killzone 3 rocks and the more i see i Crysis the more i want it,after playing the skyline multiplayer demo on 360 i have to say i was not that impressed after all the hype train.

Single player looks really promising though and if the multiplayer turns out better than the limited 1 map beta flaws and all then we may have a contender.

I look forward to next Thursday when i am sure i will have some fun with bulletstorm and plenty of online hours with Killzone 3.
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sun 20-Feb-11 21:43:53
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

And you buddy. smile

Been away a while. Now I'm back and have my very own internet again. I am hungering for some good old online gaming as I've been cold turkey for the last 7 or 8 months. Have I missed much?

Still haven't gotten a console and don't expect I'll get one anytime soon as I doubt I could afford the leccy bill from hooking it up to my telly.

Good to see you're as eager about gaming as ever, T2D. I've seen the Killzone 3 ads on tv and it does look tasty. Shall investigate Bulletstorm (what a cool name for a game). Got a lot to catch up with.

Edited by SPOOKish (Sun 20-Feb-11 21:44:14)

Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sun 20-Feb-11 21:49:22
Print Post

[re: FireFalcon] [link to this post]

Very interesting! It's always an eye opener to see what hackers come up with and I totally agree with you that EA/Crytek have only themselves to blame and should be seriously investigating their own security systems. It's a pretty serious matter for a games publisher if, after years of hard work and millions of pounds in investment some spotty little oik gets his hand on a near finished copy and torrents it. I'd be looking to lock him up. And//or beat him up! smile

Edited by SPOOKish (Sun 20-Feb-11 21:50:04)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to