Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 01-Mar-11 10:01:32
Print Post

Crysis 2 Multiplayer demo link PC Only..

[link to this post]

Here is a link for a mirror for pc players of the multiplayer demo Crysis 2 which just got released the last day or so.

http://www.pcgames.de/Crysis-2-PC-213107/News/Crysis...
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Tue 01-Mar-11 12:35:43
Print Post

Re: Crysis 2 Multiplayer demo link PC Only..

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Thanks! Downloading now at a sustained and pretty respectable 2MB/sec straight from Nvidiia website.from your link and I don't even have a Nvidia card in my machine at the moment. What a rebel, eh? So hard and street and cool as Rik Mayall would say. W00t!

Okay, so I haven't played it yet so shouldn't get too excited. Might be 1.6 GB or pap for all I know. But you said you've played it yourself, albeit on console. Was it worth it Mr T2D? I have very vague recollections of playing multiplayer Crysis many moons ago when my computer was barely able to play it on low IQ settings so never really tried it after what I saw.

Anyway, I'm just happy to have my own internet finally and downloading at 2 megs makes me feel damn glad as I'm maxing out my line's potential. Should be getting FTTC soon at my exchange but I hope our cabinet is one of the lucky ones to be connected, not that I'm aware it'll make any difference. I'm locked into BE for a year now not that that's a bad thing in itself. Just would love more bandwidth! Wow. 650MBs downloaded thus far in the time it's taken me to waffle on and write this! Internet, it's the future mate...!

Cheers laugh
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 01-Mar-11 15:43:49
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Well Spook when i watch single player trailers like This the game blows me away,having said that the Multiplayer on the xbox live service which has now finished some weeks back was not that mind blowing to be honest.

Only got a map called Skyline which in all honesty is not much to test the online game out,had plenty of glitches and bugs and it was not bad but it did not make me want to pack the Girlfriend of to bed so i could get some more game time.

Played it for a few hours and i quickly forgot about it to be honest mate,can not say i gave it much time and i hope the finished product is very much as good looking as the single player part of the game.

In all honesty i would by this awesome looking game for single player part of the game regardless of what the multi player part ends up like.

This is the version i will be getting on the Playstation 3

Only 3 weeks left and the full version of the game will be here along with plenty of other games i will be buying...............As Expected wink

And just as i sign of they have just released This which is the new Multiplayer trailer for the game on xbox live and pc

Edited by time2die (Tue 01-Mar-11 16:01:28)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Tue 01-Mar-11 21:18:45
Print Post

Ah you worked it out. Should've checked the new posts first! tongue
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Tue 01-Mar-11 21:20:17
Print Post

Am watching the video links now. Cheers!
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 02-Mar-11 01:12:58
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Actually its not a trailer on xbox live its the release of the multiplayer demo once again.why they finished it and now it appears again god only knows.

Seems the Skyline map is back again along with one that's called Pier 17 or something,had a quick play and got totally owned as i have no rank and basic weapons and i am a bit clueless as to what button does what.

Seems whenever i get into a firefight i am the one who lies dead on the ground,game looks good though even though at present its a little frustrating.

Wish on multiplayer demo they would give you some basic training first instead of just dumping you in a online match like a headless chicken.

Would rather had had the opportunity to play a single player demo really.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 03-Mar-11 14:45:12
Print Post

Looks like i am cancelling my pre/order of Crysis 2 on the Playstation 3 and getting it for the 360 after reading THIS

Dont know why this is happening so many times on multi platform games with the Playstation getting the short end of the stick time and time again.

The Playstation has some graphical brilliant and stable framerate games such as Uncharted ,Killzone,Dead space 2 and even 3rd party developers have got to grips with the architecture that is the Playstation 3.

Think most people who know anything about gaming were worried when we got plenty of videos and screenshots of the PC and Xbox 360 version [Even Multiplayer demo] but sadly nothing on the Playstation regarding videos until a few days ago.

Demo hits the Playstation in 2 weeks and that's about 6 weeks behind the xbox 360
  Print Thread

Jump to