Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Jaxx281
(member) Mon 04-Apr-11 10:19:47
Print Post

Homefront

[link to this post]

Hi all,

Anyone got this yet? What do you think of it? Tempted to get it myself, heard the campaign is very short but the online play is good, anyone agree / disagree?

Jaxx.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Apr-11 11:57:58
Print Post

Re: Homefront

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I bought it Jaxx when it got released along with Mrnelster,Graphically it looks like something you might have seen a few years back and the single player game is short like you say.[Not that i Bothered to finish it]

Where it was good was the multiplayer which was extremely enjoyable,Now for the problems..............Since i don't have that much patience i traded the game within 1 week because they had major server issues been dedicated and it was just a joke trying to connect.

When you did manage to get a game the Lag made it almost unplayable.it was a shame because from what i managed to play online it was quite a blast and a lot more intense and exciting than the single player game.

They may have got the servers working in a better order now but its something you should check before getting the game...........Do some Google searches about server issues and Homefront..

If they had not released the game with so many server issues i would have kept it because as i have said Online was a good game.

I may revisit the game once more if they have sorted out the many problems the online game had.

You want more information and comments regarding Homefront then there are links from this forum HERE

Edited by time2die (Mon 04-Apr-11 12:02:28)

Standard User mrnelster
(member) Mon 04-Apr-11 19:42:06
Print Post

Re: Homefront

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

What he said!!! ^^^

Because the multiplayer was so good I've kept my copy to see what happens when I get FTTC sometime this month (supposedly), but to be honest I don't hold out that much hope. frown

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to