Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 03-May-11 09:21:04
Print Post

XBOX AND EVENTUALLY PLAYSTATION 3 "OUTLAND"

[link to this post]

Last week on xbox live arcade a little gem of a game called OUTLAND appeared for 800 points.

The game is a class act and in my top ten of downloads from the xbox live service over the past couple of years,the game would have been released on the PlayStation network on the same day but for the Sony Fiasco.

Since the PlayStation network is suppose to be back online today or tomorrow [or next year] wink you should consider downloading this fantastic game with quite a challenge.
Standard User mrnelster
(committed) Tue 03-May-11 09:59:46
Print Post

Re: XBOX AND EVENTUALLY PLAYSTATION 3 "OUTLAND"

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Me likes the look of that! smile

I've been playing little big planet with the kids over the holiday and can't believe how much fun it was. Can't remember the last time I played a platform genre.

How much does 800MS points translate to in hard dosh? I hope its online co-op as well?

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 04-May-11 09:51:49
Print Post

Re: XBOX AND EVENTUALLY PLAYSTATION 3 "OUTLAND"

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

There is online co/op mate in the menu..............wink

Only works on a Xbox 360 though...................Ho! Ho! smile

One day the Playstation network will resume,and that reminds me to cancel my pre/order of Brink on the Playstation 3 format in favour of a live service that actually works.

I am guessing in 10 days when Brink gets released the Playstation network will be well up and running but i am talking no chances.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to