Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 14-May-11 01:32:31
Print Post

Sony saving Grace ?

[link to this post]

We all know that Sony have been experiencing some online horrors for nearly a month now so i want to talk about one positive thing Sony has in its favour and that is Exclusive games like THIS

Yes its the follow up to the game Warhawk but it looks ten times better,Sony has another killer title in the next few weeks called Infamous 2 and anyone that enjoyed the first brilliant game is going to be excited about the follow up.

They also have plenty more exclusives for later in the year like Uncharted 3 and if The Last Guardian makes it in 2011 Ico and shadow of colossus developer then this has to be a better time for Playstation fans after the horror show of the last few weeks.
Standard User Guest_Again
(legend) Sat 14-May-11 01:40:27
Print Post

Re: Sony saving Grace ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Millions won't be forgetting how much it has cost them. Too big a risk for many. Quite rightly so!

Sony? madtongue

Be* with this (XP Pro & Win7), and a MacBook Pro (OS X)

FREE & Easy Tweaks for WHATEVER Your Speed - CLICK HERE!

Use DrTCP & DMT + settings

Link 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - Be* Here wink
Standard User mrnelster
(committed) Sun 15-May-11 12:12:55
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I enjoyed Warhawk for a while, but missed a single player campaign, found the lag awful (my old connection maybe) and got the hump with trying to join games in a party with my gaming partner.

I don't usually enjoy third person games but this is one that I really enjoyed at times. The only other one I remember liking was ghost recon, but that was on a mates xbox. I'm hoping to get into the uncharted series at some point, but probably only when I get the time to play through campaigns and enjoy them, rather than grabbing an hours multiplayer whenever I get the chance (CoD).

Starhawk looks a huge improvement though and will definitely be giving it a good go. Like the look of the dropping objects bit. Makes a difference from the old shoot, drive or fly routine in Warhawk. Never really felt the strategic point in Warhawk. Definitely a lack of online users' teamwork, but perhaps something better level design could have nurtured more.

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 15-May-11 18:09:18
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Funny you mention Ghost recon because i traded that Dragon rising rubbish for Ghost recon 2 at blockbusters the other day.

My point been that this game even some 3 years later plays and looks better than most games released today..............What a nice time to revisit a clasic game with great gameplay and really sweet graphics.
  Print Thread

Jump to