Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 24-May-11 06:07:49
Print Post

Modern Warfare 3.........New Trailer

[link to this post]

New TRAILER for MW3 and i am not one of those haters regarding this game.

Game to me looks awesome along with Battfields 3 and its going to be a great November for FPS fans.

Edited by time2die (Tue 24-May-11 06:14:17)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 24-May-11 11:20:44
Print Post

Re: Modern Warfare 3.........New Trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Looks good but we all know what their product support is like, so no thanks I'll stick with BF3 and leave this for the hackers

**Edit

Hehe great comment underneath the vid that pretty much sums up the way people feel about MW games

Jesus after all the issues with mw2 and blops you people are ready for more? lulz! I'll be playing UC3 and BF3 [censored] you Activision!

=TLP=Swanny

Edited by Lt_Swan (Tue 24-May-11 11:44:43)

Standard User mrnelster
(committed) Tue 24-May-11 11:49:42
Print Post

Looks good. Liking the England/France thing. Hopefully they will sort the MP. If not, private matches only will do.

They say a change is as good as a rest, and I'm hoping the new developer co-operative brings something new with them.

Perhaps the competition (BF3) will help them see sense and up their game. But I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't looking forward to both. wink

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Basenji
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 24-May-11 16:34:26
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
New TRAILER for MW3 and i am not one of those haters regarding this game.

Game to me looks awesome along with Battfields 3 and its going to be a great November for FPS fans.

Nice cinematics, yes smile Visually the icandy is there smile Although, I personally would have liked to seen a few segments of gameplay thrown in, even if it is still in the development/debugging stage.

Just my 0.02 wink

Nothing to see here.. Move along, please
My Broadband Speed Test laugh
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 25-May-11 00:36:24
Print Post

Re: Modern Warfare 3.........This shows it of better...

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

This is the trailer again but its a much crisper video and its all been SLOWED.......DOWN

Hey and the consoles are getting dedicated servers.............

Edited by time2die (Wed 25-May-11 00:39:55)

Standard User mrnelster
(committed) Wed 25-May-11 07:38:43
Print Post

Re: Modern Warfare 3.........This shows it of better...

In reply to a post by time2die:
This is the trailer again but its a much crisper video and its all been SLOWED.......DOWN

Hey and the consoles are getting dedicated servers.............

Remember the trailers on BF3 that showed the guy bouncing against the wall before knocking a door down? The game physics looked really nice there. The guy throwing the grenade @ 1:57 reminded me of that. Hopefully that will translate into the actual gameplay aswell.

Is it time to start discussing the ins and outs of dedicated servers and how they work? You know, for us console heathens! wink

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User ilh
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 25-May-11 10:09:51
Print Post

Trailer looks quite good - but then IW always made a good SP game. My only hope is that they sort out the MP side of things.

Will have to see how the multi-developer side of things goes - it could be a positive influence but then it could as easily have a negative effect on the game.

I will keep an eye on things but they are going to have to work hard to prove to me that they are worthy of my hard earned pennies - especially given that BF3 will be there clamouring for my attention...

~ilh

The sooner you get behind, the longer you have to catch up.
Standard User Jaxx281
(member) Wed 25-May-11 10:26:22
Print Post

[re: ilh] [link to this post]

I love how everyone is getting excited about Battlefield, makes a refreshing change to COD. I hope that COD lose a lot of sales to Battlefield to be honest, they need some fierce competition.

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 26-May-11 15:01:15
Print Post

I'm really not sure about this COD title and worry the dedicated servers will have Activision asking for a monthly subscription to play MW3 on line .

I as a gamer really distrust Activision , they are a greedy company and with out any doubt , would realise a unfinished glitch feast to there fans IMHO .

I will of course be pre ordering MW3 and BF3 , it really will be a brilliant November for FPS fans .

Vivaciti MurphX LLU
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 26-May-11 23:38:39
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by woweebert:
I'm really not sure about this COD title and worry the dedicated servers will have Activision asking for a monthly subscription to play MW3 on line .

I as a gamer really distrust Activision , they are a greedy company and with out any doubt , would realise a unfinished glitch feast to there fans IMHO .

I will of course be pre ordering MW3 and BF3 , it really will be a brilliant November for FPS fans .

You could apply that logic to most company's in business to today and there are none more greedier than Microsoft.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to