Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 08-Jun-11 15:44:03
Print Post

Another to look forward to at E3

[link to this post]

This game is right up my street as long as its not like the tedious travelling that was Far Cry 2.....................FAR CRY 3

some BAD LANGUAGE IN THE CLIP SO ITS NOT FOR MINORS !!!!

Prize for the worse looking game at E3 in my opinion goes to Aliens Colonial Marines ,what is it with Movies that get converted into games ,why do we have what should be a awesome experience of a great Film Trilogy ruined by junk shop developers with graphics that look so dated and cheap it beggars belief.

I really thought this was a Playstation 2 or Dreamcast game or something ? ,i know graphics are not everything but it does help the cause and its certainly something i look at closely when getting a game.

Edited by time2die (Wed 08-Jun-11 15:56:57)

Standard User mrnelster
(committed) Wed 08-Jun-11 19:13:35
Print Post

Re: Another to look forward to at E3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

This game is right up my street as long as its not like the tedious travelling that was Far Cry 2.....................FAR CRY 3

Looks nice, but I gave up on FARCRY 2 after the first couple of hours. Too much travelling as you say, and it didn't look good enough to hold my interest.

I thought it was just me because so many people raved about it.

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User FireFalcon
(experienced) Wed 08-Jun-11 21:48:30
Print Post

Re: Another to look forward to at E3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah, im hoping farcry 3 isnt like farcry 2, at least theyve got rid of the weapon degredation laugh, damn that was annoying.

Aliens colonial marines has spent a lot of time in development, im curious about it, isn't it gearbox whos behind it? If so i have some faith it wont be a total waste of time. I think if you are looking for a an aliens vs humans game though you are probably best going natural selection 2 over any of those though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_85i7LatT4&hd=1 vid from the latest beta version, the devs are really hammering out the improvements on it.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to