Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Fri 24-Jun-11 07:03:46
Print Post

Anybody fancy this?

[link to this post]

http://thegamershub.net/2011/06/first-saints-row-3-g...

I played Saints Row 2 and had some great fun. Didn't really play it alone but in a co op with buddy.
And most of the time the challenges got lost and it just became a flying shooting destruction fest!

This looks even more ridiculous. Should be great fun when you feel like blowing things up just for the sake of it. Pity it's not first person. smile

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 24-Jun-11 09:16:02
Print Post

Re: Anybody fancy this?

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I'm telling you now this for me is a Day 1 buy and its a game until you posted this that simply passed me by,looks a little like GTA meets prototype meets Suda 51 from the Killer seven Game on the gamecube..............Game looks like a lot of fun and i love some of the things in it that are completely over the top like calling in a air strike wink

Nice find mate now to check out a release date...........

Here is another video of the GAME just a shame its released after B3 and MW3.

Edited by time2die (Fri 24-Jun-11 09:32:38)

Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Fri 24-Jun-11 20:48:20
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I bought two copies of Saints Row 2 from PC world for eleven quid each last year. The shop assistant tried to stop me buying two copies and accused me of aiming to re sell them on on EBay! Not that it's any of their business!

Anyway, I gave a copy to a buddy and I can honestly say I hadn't had so much fun in ages. Not for 11 quid anyway. The story soon became a bit tedious, having to do a lot of driving for each quest. So I got on the net, hit all the cheats and hey presto. Why drive when you can fly leer jets and copper choppers everywhere? And when you've finished, simply crash them into your mate on the high street while you parachute to safety!

And if you decide to take on the law, they just keep coming. Great fun, and the new installment looks smoother graphically and even more outrageous. smile

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 24-Jun-11 23:44:26
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Di you know i have never ever played a Saints row game and having just looked at the video of Saints row 2 i may pick this up tomorrow even though its a little dated.

Don't know why i never got interested in them as they are very much in the same mould as the GTA games,saying that i never was interested in GTA until the last one.
  Print Thread

Jump to