Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 26-Jul-11 20:14:29
Print Post

Battlefield 3 beta

[link to this post]

My mate purchased a copy of Medal of honour and apparently that is why he is getting his beta play for BF3
Does anyone know how it works?? I have just found this on a forum.

Hey guys I purchased MoH when it came out and I really disliked it, I registered with EA and all that but I traded the game in after like 2 or 3 weeks. How does the BF3 beta work? I've never gone thru this process, will I get an invite or did I trade away a key? No biggie if I don't get to play the beta but it would be cool if I did get an invite.

sorry dude but i heard that the key to the beta isn't by codes or something, i heard it was the actual disc of MOH:LE that u needed to get the beta. but i believe an open beta will be public soon after that.

Is anyone here going to be beta playing BF3??

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User FireFalcon
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 26-Jul-11 20:27:02
Print Post

Re: Battlefield 3 beta

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Hes not playing it yet.

I'd imagine for consoles you'd have some code or something, or its entirely possible you'd need the 2nd dvd because thats how other games did it, i.e crackdown/halo3beta, bulletstorm/gow3 etc
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 26-Jul-11 20:30:23
Print Post

[re: FireFalcon] [link to this post]

Just spoke to my mate and he said when he installed MOH LE it asked for a code then it said thanks and welcome.

Wonder if it's too late to buy a copy of MOH LE ??

=TLP=Swanny

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 26-Jul-11 20:54:57
Print Post

Battlefield 3 Beta Access

Want to be among the first to get hands-on with Battlefield 3? If you own Medal of Honor Limited Edition you will receive an invitation to the Battlefield 3 beta within 12-months following the release of Medal of Honor.

Medal of Honor Limited Edition features other special content out-of-the-box including the MP-7, a weapon utilized by real-world Tier 1 Operators in the field. With its light weight, high rate of fire as well as its ability to penetrate body armor, the MP-7 handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle.
Beta Details

Beta offer is contingent on Beta availability within 12 months of Medal of Honor release. Beta will be available for a limited time only and offer expires upon close of Beta events. Participation in Beta requires acceptance of Beta Agreement. Must be 18+. Xbox GOLD membership required for Xbox users. Check this site for further details when available.

http://www.ea.com/1/beta

I reckon it's too late to buy a copy of MOH LE to get the beta invite

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Tue 26-Jul-11 22:20:52
Print Post

Knew I'd seen that guy somewhere before:
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/12/medal-of-honor-sold...
Standard User FireFalcon
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 26-Jul-11 22:44:59
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Look for MoH tier 1 edition or something, i think it IS still possible to get it
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Tue 26-Jul-11 22:46:50
Print Post

Is that the only way in to the beta?

Edit - oh, and there's going to be a public beta for us poor ol' PC users without consoles right? At some stage? I hope so...

Prob be Wake or something. But with sexy graphics and the ability to shoot individual leaves off trees. Something tells me there ain't gonna be much fighting going on. Peace and love, man. That's what it's all about. Shoot trees not people. wink

Edited by SPOOKish (Tue 26-Jul-11 22:49:13)

Standard User FireFalcon
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 26-Jul-11 23:22:57
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Dont think its the only way, but it will get you in to it from the start
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Jul-11 00:47:37
Print Post

I dont care how good Battlefield is i would not pay £2 for that rubbish MOH game that sank quicker than the titanic tongue
Standard User DrDeath
(member) Wed 27-Jul-11 01:51:29
Print Post

The BF3 alpha is on right now. (invite only)

Th BF3 beta for MOH limited edition (tier 1) purchasers will be in September. Probably a week earlier than the open Beta that anyone can join. So you would have to be an idiot to buy MOH just to play a "paid demo" 1 week earlier than anyone else tongue

Hope this helped.

_ _ _ _ _
Stage one: Signed up for pipex 1pm May 31st
Stage two: Received Email verification with order number 6 pm May 31st
Stage three: Sent old 56k modem off to pipex by special delivery June 1st 10:30 am
Stage four Received Email Telling me login details have been sent 1st class, and activation within 10 working days prior to firther line tests smile 13:30 Thur 6th June
Stage Five ACTIVATED june 11th 6 days early !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DrDeath (Wed 27-Jul-11 01:51:51)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to