Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Wed 27-Jul-11 00:06:38
Print Post

COD MW3 - another preview

[link to this post]

The Bit Tech boys have been at it again and gotten their hands dirty playing MW3 (the lucky so and so's).

Their passing comment in summing up the experience is a mild "meh" as in "so what".

There are games we're honestly excited about on the way. Modern Warfare 3, while it will be fun, isn't one of them.

Um, so which ones exactly, BT? Ain't choo gonna share that info? confused I thought that was what being games journos was all about.

Well, I like Bit Tech as they are so sober in judgement and don't get carried away in hyperbole so you can usually tell whether a game is just so so or if it really has legs. That said, maybe they are a little more biased towards - cough - more um, RPG oriented gaming with lots of button bashing combinations to remember and spells to cast and so on and so forth?

Anyway you can read it yourself and see the trailer too:

Bit Tech: MW3

Looks good in a hollywood no brain blockbuster kind of a way and no doubt will be enjoyable even if it is a bit stale. Still like the look of it. It's my birthday around then so we'll see. smile
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Jul-11 00:32:28
Print Post

Re: COD MW3 - another preview

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Interesting read Spook and nice find,not something us MW lovers wanted to hear but i would say at sometime we were going to get some negativity regarding this game and Battlefield.

I am sure we will get a lot more before its released, with less than impressive reviews from major gaming sites, that tend to hype a game to death then tear it to shreds when they review them.

I can not say that i am surprised by what i read and like i have said if its like MW2 without the stupid Killstreaks and hackers then i for one will be happy.

People can call it what they like and many are saying that this will be MW 2.5 and not MW3 or whatever...............What counts to me is how it looks,how fast it plays.and is there the fun factor to make me want to play it most nights like previous MW installments.wink

Lets face it for all the negativity regarding the MW games they were one of the biggest online games around.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Jul-11 14:39:26
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

The sheep will buy it laugh

=TLP=Swanny

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 27-Jul-11 14:40:57
Print Post

Aren't you excited about being able to take a gun from a guy you just downed when you're running low on ammo? tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Jul-11 16:46:42
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........wink and i bet you swanny you will also buy it especially if it gets outstanding reviews and it turns out to be a better online experience than Battlefields.
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Wed 27-Jul-11 17:45:30
Print Post

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

Oh yes, never did that before!

laugh
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 28-Jul-11 08:40:34
Print Post

Yea of course I will IF it turns out to be better than BF3
But that's a big IF
laugh

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 28-Jul-11 08:47:08
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I think you will buy both regardless as i know your a FPS addict like quite a few of us on here.wink
Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Sat 30-Jul-11 11:06:56
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Well, I like Bit Tech as they are so sober in judgement and don't get carried away in hyperbole so you can usually tell whether a game is just so so or if it really has legs. That said, maybe they are a little more biased towards - cough - more um, RPG oriented gaming with lots of button bashing combinations to remember and spells to cast and so on and so forth?

Probably why I can't view the trailer on my iPhone. frown

Very balanced article, even if through massively gritted teeth! But if you hate Steve Jobs, light a bag of dog doo on his doorstep and ring the bell. Don't take it out on me and my iPhone! crazy

Edit: Gripe enhanced by the fact I am on holiday without a PC at hand!! And as for 3G in Cornwall, let's not even go there!!!!!!

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping

Edited by mrnelster (Sat 30-Jul-11 11:09:06)

Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 30-Jul-11 18:51:12
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Cornwall? Holiday? Cornwall? Holiday?

tongue me + pc = holiday. laugh
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to