Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 10-Aug-11 11:08:22
Print Post

July and August the Gaming Drought..

[link to this post]

Don't know about the rest of you but its been a sad couple of months for anything gaming related,come September we will then start to get flooded with mass game releases all crammed in to a week or two of each other and all pondering what to buy and what to leave on the shelf.

Sometimes i wonder if this is the right strategy and should developers and publishers with a finished product push for that gap in the games market and release there products when they are not in direct competition with many other titles.

Anyway what you buying next ,who is buying the new Deus ex game at the end of August,who is going for Dead Island even though its developed by the same people behind the not so good Call Of Juarez games,then we have Body Count a week later that looks pretty decent................Saying that so did Brink and we all know how that turned out ?..............Soon the Autumn months will be upon us and the gaming drought will be no more...............
Standard User FireFalcon
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 10-Aug-11 17:10:05
Print Post

Re: July and August the Gaming Drought..

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Been holding together on indies, I bought insanely twisted shadow planet on 360 the other week, going to pick up bastion and from dust on PC but theyre another week off frown

Deus ex im in for, looking forward to it.
Dead island i might make the jump for, im not sure... I watch some stuff like the gametrailers preview and i have hope for it, i watch other trailers and such and think this is going to be [censored]. I'm split.
Body count im skipping, i dont trust it.

Once we get over these last couple of weeks were into stuff like gears 3, bf3, saints row, etc. They should all provide enough multi and coop to carry between each of them.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 11-Aug-11 21:03:58
Print Post

Re: July and August the Gaming Drought..

[re: FireFalcon] [link to this post]

Next game I'm buying is BF3
Until then I'll keep playing BFBC2

=TLP=Swanny

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to