Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 16-Aug-11 16:04:55
Print Post

Thank god For Demos.........£40 saved pre/order cancelled

[link to this post]

Don't know if people are aware but the Body Count demo has hit the Xbox live market place.....................Do yourself a favour and don't bother downloading it.

Its the biggest piece of next generation trash i have had the misfortune of playing,graphics are Playstation 2 at best and the games textures are one blocky mess.

Aiming is also way of and the AI are probably the most stupid seen in a FPS for a long time.

Game plays nothing like the nice looking videos of the game and its another long list of games that looked pretty cool but based on the demo its going to be in the bargin bins within weeks ,developers are mighty brave to release this but based in what i have played they have done themselves no favours apart from saving me £40 which i thank them for......................Another waste of time and money spent on a game that will bomb seriously once reviewed.

This was going to be the start of the September/October release schedule but i will have to wait another week to pick up Dead Island and hope this don't turn out to be another Turkey waiting to get roasted. wink
Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Wed 17-Aug-11 08:20:46
Print Post

Re: Thank god For Demos.........£40 saved pre/order cancelle

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I'm waiting for Resistance 3 and Rage.

I will pick up Saints Row the 3rd when that hits the sale prices. It looks great fun but it's not a priorty. Especially with MW3 and BF3 coming. smile

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 17-Aug-11 08:44:59
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Never really been a Resistance fan and i am still not sure about that game,last night during half time in the champions league qualifier they showed a trailer for Resistance but with real people and no game play...........WHY ?

Saints Row The 3rd is a day one buy for me but that game is November time and looking at the vids of MW3 like you i think that this will be taking up most my time if it hits the mark which i expect it to do.

Rage is another that i'm not to keen on but things may change when i see more,the guns in the game looked a little stupid and the sounds were not that impressive.

If Battlefield and MW3 get released with glowing reviews then i'm not to bothered about the rest of the release schedule because both these games offer months of fun.

Today i will download Toy Soldiers 2 from the xbox live market place as the first game was brilliant and the reviews for the follow up have exceeded expectations.

Still hyped for Dead Island and i really hope it dont turn out like Body Count and i doubt very much there will be a Demo of the game.

Edited by time2die (Wed 17-Aug-11 08:47:34)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Wed 17-Aug-11 18:29:10
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I've got a feeling Dead Island will be pants.

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
  Print Thread

Jump to