Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 20-Aug-11 08:36:33
Print Post

Fair Point........Battlefield V Modern Warfare 3

[link to this post]

Totally Agree wink
Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Sat 20-Aug-11 11:43:51
Print Post

Re: Fair Point........Battlefield V Modern Warfare 3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Totally Agree wink

So do I. My only problem is which one to buy first when the soles of the kids school shoes are flapping.

Now where did I put that superglue? tongue

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 20-Aug-11 18:07:34
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

That made me laugh mate but the list is ...........Gaming ,Dog ,Girlfriend, in that order wink...................Lol

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User NilSatisOptimum
(member) Sat 20-Aug-11 18:30:33
Print Post

Re: Fair Point........Battlefield V Modern Warfare 3 *DELETE

I agreed to this point in the article "Both games will innovate". As always with language and definitions they can vary very widely. I can flatulate in many innovate ways like standing up sitting down, tilted to one side etc, however itís the same delivery. I really canít see MW3 being that much removed from its previous incarnations it astounds me with what they get away with thus far, as for BF I have one eye on it and will wait a couple weeks after release to gauge user reviews.

Edited by NilSatisOptimum (Sat 20-Aug-11 18:44:57)

Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Sat 20-Aug-11 18:50:33
Print Post

In my house it's the three young daughters, then the wife, then "you wanted the [censored] dog, you can walk it before you sit on that game all night."

But when you're punching above your weight, you have let them think they're the boss sometimes. Well, all the time to be honest! wink

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Sat 20-Aug-11 19:00:39
Print Post

[re: NilSatisOptimum] [link to this post]

True, they do get away with little change in the series. But that's more of a corporate thing. The most money for the least effort. But if it ain't broke then don't fix it!

The thing I'm looking forward to from BF3 is the vehicles (ground only I'm afraid). Hopefully there is also a class with anti tank mines as in BFBC.

But when I only have an hour free to play, it will always be MW3 for the quick fix. Don't really like black ops, but have had a lot of fun recently with the gun game. Lagging isn't as annoying when people aren't camping for big K/D ratios.

In gun game you have to come out and fight to progress.

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 21-Aug-11 00:30:24
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I'm back playing MW2 again and to me i much prefer this over Black Ops any day of the week,problem is i have started from scratch rank wise and I'm missing my beloved ACR gun and at present I'm only on Rank 20 using the Scar which is quite a decent assault rifle................Still ACR is unlocked at Rank 47 so a fair few games to play,by the time i get around to it I'm hoping that MW2 gets lost in transit and Dead Island and the new Resistance game bowl me over..............

And like Mrnelster says why change a winning formula...........Personally i really can not see how you can make the MW3 games much more intense,fast,frantic than they already are well known for.................Yeah it needs a new engine but why change the way the game plays apart from combating hackers.

I really want just more of what made both MW1 and 2 great with better graphics and amazing set pieces with some new weapons and fairer perks and killstreaks,apart from that i don't want them to change the way it plays.

I mean i don't want to be knifed from 20 feet away and to improve MW3 they just have to look at the way the perks and Killstreaks are implemented because after all that was most peoples gripe with the game..........Hackers and stupid perks and Kill streaks that were way to over powered.

Edited by time2die (Sun 21-Aug-11 00:36:54)

Print Thread

Jump to