Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 26-Aug-11 14:06:45
Print Post

Deus Ex: Human Revolution .Initial thoughts ?

[link to this post]

Its in a Cellophane wrapper with Xbox 360 on It ? tongue

Thoughts later tomorrow......................
Standard User FireFalcon
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 26-Aug-11 17:38:40
Print Post

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution .Initial thoughts ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Install it or wait forever ;O
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 26-Aug-11 18:22:55
Print Post

[re: FireFalcon] [link to this post]

Yeah i installed it this afternoon after Ign.Com done a video of the loading times which were around 20 to 30 seconds on a 360 then add another 10 seconds on those times if you have the Playstation version.

Did you buy the game Falcon or what matey ?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Aug-11 00:40:04
Print Post

Well i started playing it at around 10pm this evening and it certainly had me hooked,have not got the slightest clue what is going on and its really heavy on the story scenario so thats me out.

What i will say is the Music to the game is really cool and so are the cut scenes that you get everytime you complete a mission,its a lot better than i expected and its really not my type of game as it involves a bit of stealth rarther than all guns shooting [thats me you see]

Never played the original even though i owned it many many years ago,all i remember was the graphics at the time were rubbish so i soon moved on to other things.Reminds me very much of Mass Effect which was a great game but sadly i got a little bored with anything with a deep story,if i finish this game then i will surprise myself but who knows,i can understand why people would like this game though and i think its been well developed and is a classy product.

As for hacking................Again i dont know what the hell i am doing but it seems to work most times ....

Edited by time2die (Sat 27-Aug-11 00:44:59)

Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 27-Aug-11 00:52:54
Print Post

OH!

Think I'm going to wait for the GOTY edition since I get the feeling BF3 will just be BC2.1.

Is there online linked stuff?
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Aug-11 00:57:18
Print Post

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

Not that i noticed mate so i think its a single player game with possible downloadable missions at a later date.

There was a code in the box that i redeemed that said that at some stage in the game i will get some extra weapons and stuff.
Standard User FireFalcon
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 27-Aug-11 06:04:53
Print Post

Still digging into it since 00:01am friday wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Aug-11 20:51:51
Print Post

I saw it for sale in sainsburys for £34 but didn't buy it. If it turns out to be good I might buy it in a few months

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 30-Aug-11 14:51:31
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I have had it a couple of days and i am starting to get a little tired of the game even though i appreciate its a longish game and heavy regarding story and plot which is completely over my head.

Its obvious that i am more of a FPS lover that basically require you to move through a level and shoot people.

Over the years i have tried to like games like Final Fantasy.Mass Effect,Oblivion all of which are long RPG with plenty of hours of game play but they are just not holding much interest to me.

I even find the map in Deux annoying and its not crystal clear which direction to head especially when you have a couple of main missions and also a few side quests thrown in for good measure.

Game has got some amazing scores review wise and i'm not surprised but will i have this a week Friday..............I doubt it very much ?
Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 30-Aug-11 17:58:48
Print Post

No pressure to keep it, you could trade it in and use the money towards mw3 or something, then when you are dying for some decent single player with story you know what to turn for and it will probably have come down in price.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to