Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 02-Sep-11 09:17:30
Print Post

New MW3 Multiplayer Trailer

[link to this post]

Brilliant Trailer,with Brilliant Music and Personally i am so hyped for this GAME wink.

Granted its not on the same level as Battlefield in the Graphics department but this game is going to be everything i want in a FPS and i dont care that it looks very much like MW2 because that has to be my all time favourite game in this Department.

Edited by time2die (Fri 02-Sep-11 09:22:52)

Standard User NuttyMucker
(member) Fri 02-Sep-11 11:39:01
Print Post

Re: New MW3 Multiplayer Trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

looks great roll on November smile

Standard User orly
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 02-Sep-11 11:58:06
Print Post

[re: NuttyMucker] [link to this post]

video removed?

---
> Comparison chart of FTTC ISPs
> Got FTTC? Complete the survey

BT Infinity 8th July 2010
(NIBA)
600m (approx) to cabinet
23.5mbit down / 8mbit up

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 02-Sep-11 13:15:09
Print Post

[re: orly] [link to this post]

Try this link THEN.

Dont i just love the Soundtrack and Music of this game............Each to there own and both this and Battlefield will keep me happy for months to come.

Now for some Zombie Bashing in the meantime with Dead Island Next week.........

Let the Gaming months Begin.wink

Should be plenty of footage of real Multi player game play this weekend as the callofduty/xp starts today and tomorrow.............More news as i find it.

Just so i am not biased towards the MW games there are a lot of unhappy YOUTUBE users that disliked the MULTIPLAYER CLIP SHOWN.

I have said it before and i will say it again.........Apart from a new engine that is needed for the MW games .............Why change a winning formula and a fast paced relentless online experience..............Why can't any FPS lover enjoy both games for there different styles of game play.......Why or the negativity regarding MW3 and the comparisons to Battlefield,i am all for Fantastic graphics but seriously you can not say that MW3 looks rubbish in this department, only if you are comparing it with Battlefield does it not look as good.

Edited by time2die (Fri 02-Sep-11 13:52:09)

Standard User Jaxx281
(member) Fri 02-Sep-11 15:51:45
Print Post

Lol you need to be saying that on the video comments not on here mate, there are only about 30 regular users on here and you have told us MANY times your thoughts on both games, can we discuss something new now? smile

The video looks good, I am excited about both but just slightly more about Battlefield.

Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Fri 02-Sep-11 17:45:36
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Lol you need to be saying that on the video comments not on here mate, there are only about 30 regular users on here and you have told us MANY times your thoughts on both games, can we discuss something new now?

Ok you go first. Post something interesting. wink

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User mrnelster
(experienced) Fri 02-Sep-11 17:51:12
Print Post

BF3 will look better to a spectator, but with your head down playing MW3 I think it would be marginal how much you notice. Maybe if you camp down with a sniper rifle!

I've pre ordered BF3 and may pre order this if it comes down in price a little or offers something extra, otherwise I'll grab it on the day.

Either way this trailer looks the mutt's. It's torture really!

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 02-Sep-11 18:21:39
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah besides coming out with your wise cracks every now and again Jaxx,seems you like to pick up on trivia but never actually post a comment yourself but like having a dig at other people that do.........tongue

Get prepared Jaxx as i will post plenty of information regarding both games and i will repeat myself many times.................BE WARNED...........As i know its a pet hate of yours of someone going on about a particular point to many times wink

Actually would be nice if we got some threads actually started by you matey .....Oh look ive done it again and repeated myself laugh

Take a Chill Pill Jaxxy boy and enjoy whats coming....................
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 02-Sep-11 18:24:58
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
Lol you need to be saying that on the video comments not on here mate, there are only about 30 regular users on here and you have told us MANY times your thoughts on both games, can we discuss something new now? smile

The video looks good, I am excited about both but just slightly more about Battlefield.

The most anticipated games this year on a Gaming Forum and You want to discuss something new.....................Are you for real or what....

Tell us something then Jaxx about gaming that is going to interest us ?,or you as it matters....................Really find you hard to understand,sometimes your pleasant and others a pain in the neck with your comments regarding other threads.
Standard User e102gamma
(committed) Fri 02-Sep-11 19:44:33
Print Post

Why is CoD 8 so anticipated though? It's the same as the last two. Play those. Same with FIFA and the like.

Edited by e102gamma (Fri 02-Sep-11 19:47:20)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to