Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 16-Sep-11 08:43:23
Print Post

Gears Of War 3 Outstanding Reviews

[link to this post]

Nice when you look at Metacritic and see that a game released next week actually living up to the hype,that game is Gears Of War 3 and this is just one of the many reviews and its by IGN.COM

With this and Dead Island it looks like I'm ok until the big 2 hit the town later.wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sat 17-Sep-11 18:25:48
Print Post

Re: Gears Of War 3 Outstanding Reviews

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah, looks like a tasty addition to the Autumn gaming menu. Read a review over here and it's only when you see the game in action, you think 'wow!' Almost enough to tempt me in buying an Xbox.

Edited by SPOOKish (Sat 17-Sep-11 18:26:08)

Standard User FireFalcon
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 17-Sep-11 20:00:48
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

After playing the beta it is a massive improvement over gears 2, Cliffyb said some stuff about review scores and why rating it the same/lower than gears 2 is some what of a disappointment because he knows gears 3 is a better game. TBH i have to agree from what i've played of gears 3 beta, it has more multiplayer game modes, campaign is longer and story is meant to be deeper, it looks miles better than gears 2 and it has dedi servers now so no more host advantage.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 18-Sep-11 01:38:27
Print Post

[re: FireFalcon] [link to this post]

A positive comment by Mr Falcon about a game..........We actually agree on something wink
Standard User e102gamma
(committed) Sun 18-Sep-11 01:43:04
Print Post

[re: FireFalcon] [link to this post]

I don't think the reviewers are comparing it to GoW2 so much as GoW3's contemporaries. Maybe they think competition is stiffer now.
  Print Thread

Jump to