Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 22-Sep-11 17:00:10
Print Post

Rage.....Anyone interested ?

[link to this post]

I know my matey on here mrnelster is keen on this game but i have to be honest I'm going to pass this by because i really don't see this hitting the mark.

It looks like another Fallout type of game to me and the more i watch the clips the more disappointed i am in the gun play elements .

Guns don't sound very good,don't look very interesting for a shooter and this worries me.

I mean it might end up really good and i may take a look if people on here convince me otherwise ,but its one that i am not bothered about at present and I'm looking forward to what people who buy the game think and reviewers of the game. smile
Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 22-Sep-11 18:18:00
Print Post

Re: Rage.....Anyone interested ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Honestly it doesn't look like Fallout at all to me, it looks more like Turok 2 minus dinosaurs and slotted into a barren desert world like Borderlands.

I'm waiting to see with this one. I'll give it a whirl and see if it tickles my fancy, if bf3 turns out to boring. tongue
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 22-Sep-11 21:47:27
Print Post

Definitely keen but not on day one. Releases too close to BF3 to give it a fair crack of the whip. This will be Xmas/new year entertainment for me. wink

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 23-Sep-11 01:51:19
Print Post

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

Here is some exclusive first to see PLAYSTATION FOOTAGE and from what i just saw i won't be picking this up thats final.

Unless you guys say otherwise smileand I'm desperate and Battlefield and MW3 are rubbish [some how i don't see this] wink

Anyway mrnelster Ico And Shadow next week to tide you over for a few weeks until your thirst for FPS is quenched tongue
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 23-Sep-11 06:48:44
Print Post

Yeah, really looking forward to them now. Hopefuly an extra early delivery. wink

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 23-Sep-11 14:22:38
Print Post

Really? REALLY?

Is it because you just want your corridor shooter experience of CoD were they practically jump in front of your bullets, and then to be greeted with a big pat on the back unlock. tongue

Looks rather good, and from what I saw, lots of shooting, weak sounds could be a problem, but as it's on pc, might be able to mod that. tongue
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Fri 23-Sep-11 16:50:52
Print Post

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

I think it might've been the pea-shooter in the last section, fighting that end level boss, that put T2D off. Plus a lack of corridors and no corners to hide behind! Only jokin' wink

Looks swell to me. Something a (little) bit different. The only thing I will say is the guns seem to lack any kind of proper recoil and the shotty looked a teensy bit underpowered.

If I get my PC fixed I'm definitely in for a bit of Rage action provided the price is right and I'm not busy playing BF3 or something.

smile
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 23-Sep-11 18:04:41
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I can only go on what i see and at present the game does not hold my interest,mind you what does as i can count on one hand how many games have lived up to the initial hype and previews. wink

Im looking forward to next weekend to see what the people on here think of the Battlefield game which i don't count as a Beta as Dice says but basically the finished product.
Standard User e102gamma
(committed) Fri 23-Sep-11 21:24:35
Print Post

If it's good I'll get it, if it's not, I won't. Simples. laugh

Basically, it's hard to tell at the moment. smile
  Print Thread

Jump to