Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 23-Sep-11 18:21:01
Print Post

Some More MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay ...

[link to this post]

Not seen this before so i thought i would post IT

Yep it looks very much like MW2 but since that in my eyes was right up my street who cares,certainly not going to beat Battlefield on a graphical level thats obvious.

Edited by time2die (Fri 23-Sep-11 18:23:02)

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 23-Sep-11 19:46:00
Print Post

Re: Some More MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay ...

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I think it looks the mutts nuts. And I don't think Battlefield will look much better on the console versions though I could be wrong. Most of the sexy stuff has been PC footage.

But I know MW 3 won't play like that on my connection. If Battlefields server browser offers me a 10ms ping option I'll be converted, no mistaking. wink

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 23-Sep-11 21:49:27
Print Post

Re: Some More MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay ...

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

One day i will hopefully fully understand your connection problems because i look at your line stats after your post and think ? 7 ms Ping and you have problems....

I know you have explained it before but im still struggling with how someone with what looks like a really fantastic connection has issues.

I mean your download speed is 3x faster than mine and your upload speed even more yet i have no issues online touch wood .

I agree mate the clips look brilliant and like i said i can not wait for this game,i was only suggesting that on a graphical level then it will not beat Battlefield but to me the graphics are really great anyway.

There is a lot of similar stuff to MW2 though and when i watch some clips you could actually be watching MW2 but with a new map and a few other perks.

I wont tell you what this CLIP does for me,lets just say i dont give my girlfriend one tongue.

And when that music starts............Pure heaven

Edited by time2die (Fri 23-Sep-11 21:58:03)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to