Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 26-Sep-11 17:55:33
Print Post

BF3 Beta

[link to this post]

Do not stay up to midnight tonight, that is all.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Sep-11 17:56:52
Print Post

Re: BF3 Beta

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

Not out till Thursday is it unless you have a copy of that tripe MOH you get it 2 days earlier.tongue
Standard User Gzero
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 26-Sep-11 17:59:56
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

That, and DICE has stated that it won't be a midnight launch.

You should see some of the questions the noobs are asking on other sites, thankfully we lot* are much more mature. tongue

*Guesty not included, you spend way too much, you should send your spare £££ to me instead next time.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Sep-11 18:08:17
Print Post

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

So looking forward to the end of the week as the Battlefield Forums will be alive with thoughts and opinions regarding the demo.

I wonder if it lives up to the high expectations of people including myself.
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Mon 26-Sep-11 18:28:15
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
So looking forward to the end of the week as the Battlefield Forums will be alive with thoughts and opinions regarding the demo.

I wonder if it lives up to the high expectations of people including myself.

Well, that's one way of putting it. Thoughts and opinions indeed! Don't forget to factor in the average age, gender and location of players. And what do you get?

WHINING!
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Sep-11 19:35:45
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Let's be honest Spook whenever games like this get released forums are alive with chatter and many people will obviously have thoughts and opinions good or bad regarding this and MW3.

I can see it now".......That's my pre/order cancelled and what have they done to the Battlefield game,I'm not really a Battlefields player myself and it would be nice to be converted and the game does turn out to be really cool.

Really want those that enjoy Battlefield previously to say what they think
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 26-Sep-11 20:20:40
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Not out till Thursday is it unless you have a copy of that tripe MOH you get it 2 days earlier.tongue

What like me you mean? grin

Is it the 27th in that case?

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 27-Sep-11 01:51:19
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

If you have a copy of MOH then you get to play it 2 whole days before the rest of us,in other words Tuesday and whenever Playstation network decides to put it up.

If thats the case it will be more like 6.00pm because unlike the xbox network Sony tend to drag their feet as Microsoft stick stuff on the store like 9.00am pronto on the day.

So come Thursday Dice and EA will have made a right or wrong decision in releasing a demo.

I remember saying about 4 weeks ago that this Battlefield demo was reported to be exclusive to the Playstation network..........Yeah Right........tongue

Another reason why Playstation Plus sucks and Money is better spent subscribing to a year of Xbox live.
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 27-Sep-11 09:49:24
Print Post

http://gamingeverything.com/?p=9698

Check out the guy in the last video with the wrong control inversion. Not funny when it happens to you at a mates house!

Its a matter of preference, but if you don't invert you will never make it as a fighter pilot. wink

Anyways, this is looking good to me. Seems a lot more frenetic than the BFBC games that never floated my boat. Its hard to tell the PS3 quality from these clips, but the gameplay looks great.

Might find out tonight if the Beta servers dont collapse!

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Tue 27-Sep-11 11:06:52
Print Post

Re: BF3 Beta. Got in!

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

So I'm busy fragging away. tongue

For those wondering, it feels like mirrors edge + MOH together. Run and gun becomes a viable tactic (maybe people are just really bad). Not as many campers as I thought there might be.

Best part has to be people crawling through bushes to sneak up on other people.
Worst part is the medic has a lmg with deployable stand, that deploys on right click... yes aim down the sight is also right click, so it's kind of annoying when you expect one action and get another.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to