Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Oct-11 17:00:11
Print Post

Redemption anyone?

[link to this post]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKgDVruHfo&feature=y...

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Oct-11 17:21:20
Print Post

Re: Redemption anyone?

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Here is a Better LINK when you don't have to sign in or login to YouTube.wink

Im counting the days................smile
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sat 08-Oct-11 18:07:39
Print Post

Thought that was Red Dead Redemption but you meant MW3.

You and T2D should go get a room together. MW3 seems to be all you really think about and you're both obviously tanked up for it. You can get it out of your systems and then come back to whinge about BF3 and how it just doesn't do it for you. wink

It's a shame there's no COD beta for you to play. Guess you could just load up Blops tho? The online action can't be a million miles away...

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Oct-11 19:53:35
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SPOOKish:
Thought that was Red Dead Redemption but you meant MW3.

You and T2D should go get a room together. MW3 seems to be all you really think about and you're both obviously tanked up for it. You can get it out of your systems and then come back to whinge about BF3 and how it just doesn't do it for you. wink

It's a shame there's no COD beta for you to play. Guess you could just load up Blops tho? The online action can't be a million miles away...

I thought I'd been constructive on my BF3 opinion. You don't obviously? frown

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 08-Oct-11 20:11:41
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Here is a Better LINK when you don't have to sign in or login to YouTube.wink

Im counting the days................smile

Didn't make me sign in? Maybe because it was from my iPhone?

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Oct-11 20:19:21
Print Post

That Logic Spook could be applied to yourself and Gzero and a whole host of other Battlefield fans on here.

Yes we are MW and Cod lovers just like you are in the Battlefield camp,its horses for courses mate and each and everyone of us likes different things at different times.

We just prefer the nature that is call of duty,fast and frantic easy to pick up and play and is well suited to a particular run and gun style of gameplay.

Battlefield has its fans and so does MW and Cod games,you are in the PC camp and love Battlefield games and thats fine and dandy my friend,but some of us on here mainly myself and mrnelster just tend to prefer what Cod games bring to the table.

Im not saying Battlefield is a [censored] game its just not a game that i have ever really had much time for,and I'm not talking about the beta because i have played and owned all the previous Battlefield games on a PC and consoles.

I said many months ago that i was well excited about both MW3 and Battlefields but after the beta i was not that impressed,hopefully it may change but your views are based purely on your PC which by all accounts sounds like quite a nice high end system and you have to respect what you are seeing we are clearly not.

You go on about how fantastic Battlefield looks and we say we don't see it and it don't tend to match the videos and the promise Dice made regarding the console versions.

May be the finished version will be another story and that in my eyes would be brilliant,people on here go on about MW3 been just a hash remake and calling it MW 2.5 but i don't care what they think,you don't fix what aint broke and apart from a graphical update or a new engine MW3 can play exactly like the previous games minus the hacks and im well happy.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Oct-11 20:21:00
Print Post

mrnelster and time2die i now pronounce you man and wife tongue

By the way Spook was the best man wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sat 08-Oct-11 20:26:38
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yes, you make a lovely couple. laugh
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Oct-11 20:30:23
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Hey come on you like Battlefield and we like MW nothing wrong there is there Spooky wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sat 08-Oct-11 20:31:18
Print Post

Sorry, I made the whinge comment tongue in cheek. The wink was meant to show I was only kidding but you're right, any criticism of BF3 you've had has been constructive as has T2D's (in his own way).

Guess I feel you two are always rabbiting on about MW3. And it's always seems to be in the vein of, 'well, BF3's a turkey then, so let's all focus on good old reliable MW3'. I apologise if it seems I have a peeve against MW3. I don't really. But I do. It's just the constant mentioning of MW3 being a salve to our gaming drought.

Anyway, T2D makes some good points and always says what he's thinking straight. I can't fault that. His thinking's honest and he's open about being simple minded in his love of particular gaming styles. See? I love him too!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to