Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Oct-11 15:31:55
Print Post

MW3 quick scopping

[link to this post]

This should please the 13 year olds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh13oWtvfhA&feature=r...

As always realism goes out the window in MW3.
I wonder if they will have those old shotguns again??

Ranks and gun stuff here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-_yXmWBFko&feature=r...

Haha the 1887 is in there laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=Kis...

=TLP=Swanny

Edited by Lt_Swan (Wed 19-Oct-11 15:36:05)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 19-Oct-11 15:48:00
Print Post

Re: MW3 quick scopping

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Was it just me or did that graphically not look that great?

Also recognise scene elements from the map packs in some of the other clips emerging now, i.e. not the slick marketing ones.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Oct-11 15:55:42
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Yea I'm not impressed with the look but I've moved on from the MW scene, so I don't particularly care.
As long as the kids are happy and they play that rather than BF3 I'm happy smile

=TLP=Swanny

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 19-Oct-11 15:58:37
Print Post

smile

Traded in my older games, so BF3 needs to be ordered now I guess.

Figure if I've not played it for a year, then arent going to play it anymore.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Oct-11 17:03:20
Print Post

Thanks for the Compliment i must be a 50 year old kid once again then....wink

I love amazing graphics and yes it does not look much different from previous MW games,but what it does offer is a fast frantic FPS experience which is something Battlefield does not do .

Each to there own and when both games are released we will get positive and negative regarding both of them i dare say.

There are quite a few on here that like to take digs at MW,but the first time anyone says something negative regarding Battlefield the forum comes alive with comments defending it.

Millions of people can not be that blind,and millions are not all Kids Swanny regardless of you telling us so many times.

It matters not what game you play on a console it has a kiddie mentality and its nowhere near as adult and grown up as PC gaming,but it goes with the territory and there is something called a mute all button or a function to play with people that are not immature and childish .

The new television advert is Pants i grant you that which i have said in a previous post today,but what counts is how well the game plays out and how good the maps are.

Remember MW3 ships with 16 multiplayer maps ..........How many does Battlefield 3 come with tongue

I do agree though Swanny about quick scooping and i think it was a mistake to have this included even though i have never used a sniper rifle in all my time playing MW games wink

Edited by time2die (Wed 19-Oct-11 17:09:18)

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Oct-11 17:06:05
Print Post

Hold back and see what the Battlefield crowd on here have to say once it goes retail.....

Im sure there will be a lot of moans and groans regarding Battlefield 3 and MW3......
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 19-Oct-11 17:19:04
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I figure BF3 will satisfy my desire for longer games - which I have time for in the winter, and then if bored will trade in and by MW3 at its lower by the time its 2012 price.

In the beta of bf3 once I got off the base weapon it became more a lot more enjoyable.

Standard User ccxo
(member) Wed 19-Oct-11 17:56:00
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Time the map argument you will loose, 16 MW3 maps will be tiny could fit proably all of them into the largest BF3 map and still have room.

BF3 ships with 8 maps and 4 from the back to Karkand pack which is released on launch so thats 12 if you want to play numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//...

BF3's maps, would say quality over quantity.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 20-Oct-11 00:25:35
Print Post

I hope i feel the same Andrew when i get the full retail version and i try and spend some time with it wink
  Print Thread

Jump to