Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 21-Oct-11 12:34:18
Print Post

First 10 minutes of Battlefields 3 Playstation 3

[link to this post]

For those that can not wait just 1 more week here is the first 10 minutes of the single player game of BATTLEFIELD 3 on the Playstation 3.

I personally watched the first 2 minutes and decided i would like to see it when i actually own the game next week.
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Fri 21-Oct-11 16:20:36
Print Post

Re: First 10 minutes of Battlefields 3 Playstation 3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah, I couldn't face watching anymore either. Looked kinda James Bondy to me, jumping on the train and taking out the terrorists(?) with a handgun etc.

The poor video quality, glaring lights meant I didn't want to carry on viewing. Nice to know they've got a finished product and that it seems to be okay for you consoleys. tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 21-Oct-11 17:11:08
Print Post

Re: First 10 minutes of Battlefields 3 Playstation 3

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

1 Week left Spook and i do hope the game lives up to the high expectations of Battlefield supporters and that MW deserter Swanny tongue

Should get a indication of what the game in general is all about next week when the reviews start flooding in and if it gets the review scores both EA and Dice pray for.

Because whether you like or go by reviews they can make or break a game,especially potential triple A games like this and MW3.

Been watching a few more saints row the third vids and this game is going to be a blast.graphics are sub playstation 2 at best but its not about graphics its all about fun and this has a major fun factor.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to