Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 22-Oct-11 00:37:24
Print Post

Zelda Skyward Sword...Edge Scores It 10/10

[link to this post]

If ever there was a game that can be described as a classic then Zelda is that game,problem is i have all but given up on the Nintendo Wii and i don't even remember playing it in 2011 at any time at all.

Now after basically a year of nothing of substance on the Nintendo Wii apart from the usual dancing games and teen type games Nintendo get ready to release one of the games that made them famous in the first place.

Edge magazine.....[Yes Edge] have given the game top marks 10/10 but as far as i am concerned the Nintendo wii can stay in the closet even though i love everything Zelda.

I finally packed it away about 6 months ago as it was just becoming some machine dust carrier and it never gets used especially since the Playstation move and the Kinect arrived,even though they are not far behind them as the last time i used the move must have been last March and briefly played Child of Eden for a day or so on Kinect.

If a gaming drought was upon us i would surly be tempted but with so much coming out the Zelda will have to wait until another day if ever at all.
  Print Thread

Jump to