Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 22-Oct-11 17:31:54
Print Post

COD MW3 Release Trailer

[link to this post]

New trailer for the Incoming MW3 just RELEASED.

Only for the Kiddies according to Swanny tongue

Edited by time2die (Sat 22-Oct-11 17:32:29)

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Oct-11 17:53:34
Print Post

Re: COD MW3 Release Trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
New trailer for the Incoming MW3 just RELEASED.

Only for the Kiddies according to Swanny tongue

Unlike those at BF3, the people at MW3 seem to have remained "quietly" confident in their incoming offering.

As am I. wink

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 22-Oct-11 18:31:21
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I second that emotion wink

Personally i hope i enjoy Battlefield 3 next Friday and from what i have seen of leaked copies it indeed looks way better than the Beta.

Anyway MW3 may be not much of a improvement from the previous one graphically but as long as its rock solid and enjoyable kiddies and all then I'm happy.

I mean lets face it MW games do not look bad on a graphical level when compared to most games,i actually think they look pretty dam good.

Problem as we know and all the internet talk is how fantastic Battlefield 3 looked compared to MW3 ,but as we all know that was on a really powerful rig and when you look at both versions on the consoles then there is little to moan and groan about.

Battlefield may well have the edge but I'm a big supporter of 60 fps.tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Oct-11 19:20:30
Print Post

It will look great, end of.

And stop being an apologist! I'm going to enjoy BF3, but I'm going to enjoy MW3 a whole lot more. Everywhere I go I read somebody slagging off COD and shouting BF3 from the rooftops. Why can't they just stick to shouting BF3 from the rooftops?

Everyone has an opinion. If they just posted that instead of slagging off others' opinions, then everything would be much cosier. Don't feed the trolls! wink

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 23-Oct-11 00:43:23
Print Post

Mate my preference will always be for a decent Cod game especially MW and i love writing stuff about any decent game.

I have always been a little concerned about Battlefield because i have never really been that keen in the first place.

Yeah and your right there are plenty of people who feel content in slaughtering MW regardless and i don't really see the point.

Let people play and enjoy what they like and be done with it wink

I shout about MW because as far as online FPS go they have keep me occupied for many months and i can not say that about many other games.........period.
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Oct-11 08:00:46
Print Post

Mate my preference will always be for a decent Cod game especially MW and i love writing stuff about any decent game.

Couldn't agree more.

When you go to the pub these days, half the time it's full of idiot 17-18 year olds with their a***s hangng out. Doesn't stop me enjoying myself though, sometimes at their expense. wink

At least online you have a mute button. The only annoying thing for me is that there never seems to be a "mute all" button. That would make life easier, then you can un-mute manually your party.

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 23-Oct-11 09:44:44
Print Post

Hoping today and tomorrow we get a flood of reviews for Battlefield 3 which will kind of give us a indication about how this game looks and plays out.

Yeah a Mute All button would be very handy because it takes a few seconds to mute some of the noisy idiots in certain matches.

Am i write in thinking you are getting MW3 on the Playstation matey,because i would have liked to play a few games of Survival with you .

Since i am only really getting the Xbox 360 version and not buying both like last years Black Ops,if MW3 turns out to be really wicked and i might because of friends on the PSN network get another copy so are you up for some Survival or does your connection not allow this and are you having the same issues still.

Edited by time2die (Sun 23-Oct-11 09:50:12)

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Oct-11 10:10:08
Print Post

The issue is tolerable when playing co-op modes. Multiplayer is where the compensation issue is the most prevalent.

I will happily team up with you mate. And if my friends are to believed, the game will run butterly smooth for you with me hosting.

Will I need to dig out my collection of Jasper Carrot quotes? tongue

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 23-Oct-11 18:57:42
Print Post

Funky Moped rings a bell wink
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Oct-11 19:44:26
Print Post

Jasper Carrott: I worry about rhinos, me. If rhino horn is an aphrodisiac, then why are they an endangered species?

grin

Live BQM

37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
  Print Thread

Jump to