Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 27-Oct-11 09:28:56
Print Post

Battlefield 3 PC hacked Already ?

[link to this post]

Are there any PC gamers out there that can clarify what this gaming site is saying.

BATTLEFIELD HACKED
Standard User ilh
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 27-Oct-11 10:12:15
Print Post

Re: Battlefield 3 PC hacked Already ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

The teleporting thing was going on in beta but clearly hasn't been sorted - I would have thought it was a PB thing though. It is a shame that it has not been sorted yet though.

It does read a bit like a CoD fanboy article though and yet the last time I played MW2 it had people using the same hacks I had seen a year previously. All games companies promise to act on hackers but fail to keep up with the people who make them.

And then the quotes are ridiculous. The second one could have come from a couple of my clan mates who manage to find hackers out of people with 4 kills and 12 deaths just because 2 of kills were on them.

But yea, had to leave a server last night for the teleport thing but it isn't widespread I think

~ilh

The sooner you get behind, the longer you have to catch up.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 27-Oct-11 11:01:18
Print Post

Re: Battlefield 3 PC hacked Already ?

[re: ilh] [link to this post]

Im intrigued to see what these same sites have to say when they review MW3 the end of next week, did not play any MW2 games on PC but it was a ruined experience on the Playstation 3 thats without question.

Went from a game i played daily to a game that i actually traded for the 360 version that did not have any of the problems associated with hacking.

Infinity Ward took about a year to sort it and that is not good enough and this is the only worry i have regarding MW3 even though i have chosen the 360 version.

If exploits are found and Hackers are ruining the experience then they must act fast and ban these people and show others that this will not be tolerated.

£500 of new PC parts sounds intriguing and I'm guessing some of that is some really nice graphic card and the some of it faster ram.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to