Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Oct-11 15:32:02
Print Post

More on Weapon Ranking up MW3

[link to this post]

Here is a new video of the weapon balancing and ranking of individual weapons and perks

MW3 WEAPONS
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Oct-11 19:30:28
Print Post

Re: More on Weapon Ranking up MW3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Can't see it

To view this video please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.

No thanks tongue

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Oct-11 19:57:50
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Swanny it clearly states you have to be over 18 because MW3 is strictly for Adults and has mature content.wink

Anyway best you not see it because you would be trading Battlefields 3 for this MW3...tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Oct-11 20:15:29
Print Post

I thought MW games were made for 13 year olds???
Maybe there is a built in voice changer as it sounds like screaming kids when I play wink

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Fri 28-Oct-11 21:20:45
Print Post

I think their weapon system is overly complex but much easier to understand in comparison to BF3. It's clear this is far more of an arcade quick blast type game than BF3.

Loved the 'feel' of the guns - you could some how tell they felt good just as in previous MW games. That was the beauty of CSS actually, the way the weapons handled.

So far, I've only played about an hour's worth of BF3 (single player campaign) and the weapons don't do it for me at all thus far. Nor does the game actually but then it's not surprising. It feels like more of a rushed or half hearted and not-completely-committed attempt to distill the epic MW moments and it's not there by a far margin.

Graphics are pretty good though, especially the enemy player models and their animation. Not sure about the general environment though - don't like it too much graphically. And it's weird you can't shoot lights out. What's with the dynamic lighting system, eh, DICE? Well, not to worry. The multiplayer experience ought to be a little better. wink
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 29-Oct-11 09:50:35
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Pretty much agree with all of that SPOOK.

What we really need is BF3 with the visual refinement and gun handling of MW. Large Battlefield type maps and COD style TDM maps, depending on your mood? Instead of halfway houses that dont work. Just because they are two different styles of play doesnt mean you can't enjoy both. What a prospect that would be. Not having to choose one way or another? frown

Calm yoursef down mrnelster, back to reality!! tongue

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
  Print Thread

Jump to