Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 29-Oct-11 21:06:41
Print Post

BF3 Stats

[link to this post]

You can see how well you are or aren't doing here http://bf3stats.com/

Kills 125
Deaths 182
K/D Ratio 0.69
Headshots 27
Longest headshot 31.56m
Kill streak bonus 5
Vehicles destroyed 5
Shots 28 102
Hits 1 013
Accuracy 3.60%

I'm not doing well at all frown

=TLP=Swanny
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sat 29-Oct-11 22:03:47
Print Post

Re: BF3 Stats

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

CorporalSpook

Mine's in the negative Kill/Death ratio too. I expect it to get worse!

Kills 67
Deaths 77
K/D Ratio 0.87
Headshots 15
Longest headshot 93.14m
Kill streak bonus 6
Vehicles destroyed 15
Shots 13 112
Hits 997
Accuracy 7.60%

Still trying to find my way around the place. I've played sixteen rounds so far and most of them have been on Kharg Island (8), then Operation Firestorm (6) and Canals (2). I thought I'd only played 2 maps so that's how lost I am most of the time.

Been playing Engineer mostly. I neglected him in the beta so I thought I'd make up for it. That stats site indicates there are some 628, 800 people playing worldwide. This is split:

PC online 182 733
PS3 online 183 582
360 online 260 485

A lot of Xboxers out there!
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 29-Oct-11 23:33:09
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Kills56
Deaths123
K/D Ratio0.46
Headshots9
Longest headshot58.10m
Kill streak bonus7
Vehicles destroyed3
Shots4 014
Hits325
Accuracy8.10%

Enjoying it, and expect kill/death to improve in time, have had a game where I did real well. Found a nice bottle neck to hold them back at.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 30-Oct-11 07:41:14
Print Post

Kills 41
Deaths 90
K/D Ratio 0.46
Headshots
Longest headshot 48
Kill streak bonus
Vehicles destroyed
Shots
Hits
Accuracy

SPOOK / MrSaffron

Where do you get the other stats from? Do you have to sign up on Battlelog for those?

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 30-Oct-11 08:34:23
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Trying to work out how to view battlelog on the PS3 is a typical EA style joke.

I have bought and redeemed my game on the PS3 and opened an account with EA. But it seems that I, and numerous other PS3 and Xbox 360 gamers can't access it. You must buy BF3 to access this area it says.

Some say link your EA account to your origin account blah blah blah. I now remember why I never played Tiger Woods online because of the EA old and new account linking bullish*t.

Guess what? A pound to a pinch of sh*t the MW3 service won't be so restrictive. It is starting to feel like they don't want me to play BF3 on a console. frown

Muppets.

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.

Live BQM

FTTC - Aquiss Business 45
37.7Mbps Downstream
8.45Mbps Upstream
7ms Ping
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Sun 30-Oct-11 12:36:05
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

That's fubar and as a long suffering PC player you have my sympathies, mrnelster. I'd never have thought you console boys would ever have any of the hassles we PC boys do. But there ya go. Progress.

I spent a good deal of time sorting out my own new Origin a/c. Actually I have two thanks to forgetting past a/c details.

I'm actually a bit of a fan of the Battle log thing. I think it's well done in the main. Okay, so using firefox with its absurdly high memory usage isn't the smartest thing to do but it makes sense to use a browser to serve as games/buddy finder etcetera. The options for configuring where you wanna play, what size, ranking, map and style of play are really good: best I've seen so far.

Don't know why you didn't get the rest of your stats, they should have been available but maybe there was a site problem at the time on BF3stats.com? The Battle log will show you many more stats and makes things a lot easier to see regarding weapons unlock, rank progress etcetera. It's pretty comprehensive as a matter of fact and worth the effort of sorting it out if you're in it for the long haul. smile
Standard User ilh
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 31-Oct-11 10:27:44
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Kills 1180
Deaths 788
K/D Ratio 1.50
Headshots 225
Longest headshot 132.17m
Kill streak bonus 10
Vehicles destroyed 66 Shots 39550
Hits 7111
Accuracy 17.98%

I've had the game since Tuesday when I unlocked it so I have put a few more hours in than you guys I guess smile In fact it tells me 15hrs 45 mins currently. First round I got 0-6, 2nd I got 6-12 but now I am getting into the swing of things more. I seem to get the kills but I cannot sit back for the life of me so I might get MVP and most kills but I can also have the most deaths at the same time from running around like a crazy man.

Was good to play with you last night spook - just a shame our team was utterly useless.

I have been playing engi/assault. Going to try and get co-op going tonight so that I can use some of those unlocks for the MP (an alternative to the utterly terrible SVD would be helpful!).

~ilh

The sooner you get behind, the longer you have to catch up.
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Mon 31-Oct-11 19:36:40
Print Post

[re: ilh] [link to this post]

Yeah it was a pleasure playing with you and your clan too ilh. As the maps (and mode) were completely new to me, I felt like a headless chicken running around not knowing from which direction the enemy would be coming from. The mini map is absolutely no help most of the time. I don't know why they've been destroying it over successive games - it was a million times better in BF1942. frown

You and Glix (aka Gzero) seem to play the same - fast and furious! You are obviously both in your element and can get in and stay in 'the zone' well. It takes me several long hours to find myself playing in an almost unconscious way, not having to think too much to perform actions and switching to the next action in a fraction of a heartbeat.

I'm really sluggish at the moment and one of the worst players for consistency: a third of the way through one game I was 5:0 K/Ds, then by the end of it I was like 9:7 which is pretty good for me. I think you were something like 37 kills 20 deaths or something. Fast and furious, like I said!

When Gzero gets his finger out and gets the game he will have to play with us too. I am going to try and devote more time to this game and join in with you and your clan if that's okay. I might even sign up to your site. Yes, why not?! I'm feeling organised... smile
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 31-Oct-11 23:10:53
Print Post

Dont they say on there website Spook No Nubes wink

You want some fast frantic action then come join the MW3 clan for that particular honour.

Im going to look really stupid if MW3 fails on all levels after plugging it for the past 6 months smile

Im not going to apologise for going on about a game that i love to death no more than anyone going on about Battlefield or any other game for that matter.

Its not often i get excited like previous years when certain games get released but with MW3 on the horizon ,Uncharted 3 in a few days ,Saints row the 3rd in a few weeks ,and then to dust down the Nintendo wii that has not been on for about a year for the new Zelda Game .

What more could a gamer want.............Oh and i forgot about Skyrim another game they may need some investment of my money and plenty of time.

Not really my type of game but when it looks this good it has my attention

Edited by time2die (Mon 31-Oct-11 23:32:48)

Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Tue 01-Nov-11 01:48:26
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Dont they say on there website Spook No Nubes wink

We're all nubes in BF3 mate, it only came out the other day. I sometimes have to remind players in game of the fact. Stupid little f,,,ers. smile

I have however, been using the noobtube a lot lately. I'm really enjoying blasting walls and buildings to bits with it and it comes in handy when you want to take out pesky snipers and multiple people camping. Never had it so good.

Skyrim will likely cause a helluva lot of vitamin D deficiency this winter. I don't think people are going to go outside much or see the sun till next summer at least. By then they'll be in a bad way indeed. Bring it on! wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to