Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Wab
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 18-Nov-11 00:00:44
Print Post

Are you going to play swtor, if yes and looking for a guild

[link to this post]

If you do apply please state you from here as we have semi closed recruitment.

Old clan that will be joining SW:tor, we kinda had a rest from MMO what with the disappointed of AoC then WaR, a large portion of us took a break.

We will be playing ToR, and will definitely need new blood.
Taking all types of players we are mainly a casual guild but have players from both ends of the spectrum, laid back to playing every hour possible (damn they always make me feel so slow tongue)

Guild Status: PVE/PVP (if there is PvP only servers, thats what we will form on)
Region: EST timezone - International, We a EU based Guild
Guild Founder: Nemeses
Co-Leader Blounty
Play style: Casual-Hardcore (all play styles)
Active: 2004-current
Recruitment: Open! (for all levels with-in the guild)
Classes: All (There are no class restrictions, not now not ever)

We have opened recruitment again, so if you looking for a friendly social end game guild, that will have planned events most nights of then week drop in and say hi. We will be on a PvP server!

NB: in the first few weeks, up-till 2 months there will not be a huge amount of planned events (except PvP arena's) as most people will be rushing to level as per all new MMO's.

But 'A' typically we tend to raid 3 nights a week, have one night Sith hunting, and we have the Famous let you bad side out night, where we jump on ours Siths in this case, and hunt our republic players .. just makes for a bit of fun smile

Things to note before applying:
1) We a mains first guild
2) No under 18, sorry, but tough!
3) We never accept Blank applications, we don't Ninja invite, please don't Ninja apply.
4) VOIP is Mumble
5) Usage Of Mumble is a requirement, not all the time but for all guild planned events, all you need to do is hear us, a Mic is not a requirement, but sure as hell will add fun to your game.
6) All new members start at the same rank do not ask to be promoted, all things come to those who wait.
7) Being with me in a guild, a sense of humor and the patience of mother Mary is a definite requirement laugh
8) Don't ever team up with [COLOR="Red"]Bobricka[/color] in our guild, as she will certainly get you lost, killed and broke, not necessary in that order, don't say you were not warned tongue

Other Info:
Our SwToR Page <--Apply there
Our Facebook Page
Our YouTube Channel
So if you interested in joining drop us a line at www.mmo-guild.co.uk.

| It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over. .|

|noneLLU|nonenone |

Edited by Wab (Fri 18-Nov-11 00:01:28)

Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Fri 18-Nov-11 00:11:34
Print Post

Re: Are you going to play swtor, if yes and looking for a gu

[re: Wab] [link to this post]

Have you tried the Beta?

I'm out of hdd space so can't play/test it. :<

But after playing WoW for a while, I can quite honestly say that monthly subs aren't for me.
Standard User Wab
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 18-Nov-11 17:54:00
Print Post

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Gzero:
Have you tried the Beta?

I'm out of hdd space so can't play/test it. :<

But after playing WoW for a while, I can quite honestly say that monthly subs aren't for me.

Yes m8 I have being in the beta along time, the game terrific started badly but they have made it immeasurably better, it really is good fun to play.

This last build we as a guild rolled Sith to see what the other side is like, I'm now a level 35 BH, and tho I found it great I am glad we Republic prefer the story line.

One thing is for sure while most games have the good and bad side this one has the good and [censored] evil side ..

You can never equate wow to this I played wow a very short period of time, while the game may have been ok(well not for me) the people playing it were definitely not the sort I would ever want to pay a sub to play alongside.

| It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over. .|

|noneLLU|nonenone |

Edited by Wab (Fri 18-Nov-11 17:57:15)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Wab
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 21-Nov-11 20:40:11
Print Post

[re: Wab] [link to this post]

Stuck up a video of us (The Immortals) in PvP its a quick look at all 3 of the Arenas.

Give you an idea of PvP in swtor.

|noneLLU|nonenone |
  Print Thread

Jump to