Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Tue 22-Nov-11 18:28:56
Print Post

Humblebundle PC 22/11/11 - ends 6/12/11

[link to this post]

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Uplink, Darwinia, Multiwinia, and Defcon.

Also go above the average to get Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe.

Going to give uplink a shot, then maybe Darwinia later since I like RTS games. Note to T2d, all these games will probably bore you. laugh

Edited by Gzero (Tue 22-Nov-11 18:30:15)

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Nov-11 00:36:53
Print Post

Re: Humblebundle PC 22/11/11 - ends 6/12/11

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

Tried Darwinia and yes matey your right it bored me even though it was quite interesting game in its own right.

Have left Saints Row,MW3 for now as im hooked on the new Zelda game that has me occupied for hours and hours most nights and don't seem to get very far to be honest.

Lots of puzzles and exploring in the typical Zelda style but i love everything about it unlike games like Skyrim and other similar games of that nature.

Suppose Zelda takes me back to my youth and its always been a classic game and they get better and better,graphically its pants compared to what you get on a Playstation and 360 but nobody does games of this quality like Nintendo and for this game alone its worth the price of the Nintendo Wii.

Not touched mine for almost a year and its a sad state of affairs that the last 18 months of the wii games library has consisted of nothing but dancing games and silly stupid childrens games and basically the adult market Nintendo completely forgot about it.

Saying that the Nintendo Wii was always aimed at the family market and it was never going to be a adult hardcore machine was it ? wink

So when Zelda comes along its time to dust down the Wii and go back to my teenage years.
Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Nov-11 08:41:28
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Nintendo tend to keep it simple with the odd outside of the box puzzle placed here and there. Have you tried Ocarina Master Quest?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Nov-11 11:29:23
Print Post

Yeah on the old Nintendo 64
Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Thu 24-Nov-11 01:24:39
Print Post

You didn't get the rereleased version on Gamecube?

You missed out tongue Ocarina of Time tweaked to make it longer/harder and re release of Majora's Mask. laugh
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 24-Nov-11 11:21:15
Print Post

Come to think of it your right it was the Gamecube after waiting quite a long time because it was out in Japan for ages.

This Skyward Sword is doing my head in i must speed ages trying to work out some of the puzzles but i love it.wink
Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Thu 24-Nov-11 14:00:37
Print Post

I remember the days of whipping out that quick guide from Official Nintendo Magazine to help me figure out some of that stupid fire temple and water temple. laugh
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 24-Nov-11 16:10:35
Print Post

Haha same here, the water temple trying to get through that was a headache! I used to love the bosses in all of the temples in Ocarina of Time though, they would good fun and always needed a bit of thought to defeat them in a neat way. I never played the version they brought out on the GC that was remastered even though I had one, I think the only games I ever really played on it were Smash Bros Melee, Luigis Mansion & Star Wars lol.

I absolutely love the Zelda games but unfortunately don't have anything to play them on anymore! frown

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 24-Nov-11 16:15:03
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Worth picking up a Nintendo Wii Jaxx for £99 just to play this awesome experience.
Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Thu 24-Nov-11 20:31:03
Print Post

Warning new Wii isn't backwards compatible with the Gamecube games, apparently the way to tell if it's the new version is on the box it sits flat and has no stand. (read about this, so I could be wrong as I don't have a Wii).
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to