Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 17-Jan-12 10:07:19
Print Post

Investment pays of for Shopto.net

[link to this post]

Got to give these guys credit for a outstanding service and for me the best online outlet for gaming bits and pieces by far..............And i have used quite a lot in the past.

Take a look at there methods from order to despatch In 5 minuteswink

Edited by time2die (Tue 17-Jan-12 10:07:54)

Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Tue 17-Jan-12 15:27:31
Print Post

Re: Investment pays of for Shopto.net

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

That was weird. No human input at all then I guess (not even in customer support as that's almost entirely automated too judging by most online companies I've tried).

At long last, an application to make T2D's iPad a useful tool and not just another gadget he's bought and can't use because it's either tat or that his failing eyesight and arthritic old biddy hands can't work. wink

The SHOP TO app for iPhone! Wonder when the android version is coming. :/

Happy new year btw! tongue

Edited by SPOOKish (Tue 17-Jan-12 15:28:10)

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 17-Jan-12 15:46:24
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

You don't need a customer support when you have a service as good as Shopto.net because quite frankly since using them for the past 3 years i have never had a reason to complain.

On the odd occasion i have had a question they have answered pretty quick in their contact us department on there website.

Have doubts about them Spook them give them a try because after all nobody moans about games and service more than me on these very forums so in this instance they must be pretty dam good to please me.

Nice that you have returned Spook and graced us with your presence once again Master tongue

We need the likes of you to contribute and post more because in some cases these gaming forums are reliant on only the regular posters which is a shame.

Reference Ipad ..........always thought this was a good gadget and never complained about it either,its pricey and on arrival but its a lovely bit of kit.

What i don't appreciate is getting a email of Apple 6 months later after the initial release asking me to purchase a Ipad 2.................My answer to apple is certainly if you would like to part exchange my 1st model and give me around £350 to £400 for it having paid nearly £500 on release.

I dare say Game and Gamestation will give me £30 for it..................tongue a little like second hand copies of Uncharted 3 selling for the likes of £37.99 when you can get a brand new one from Sainsbury's for £23.

If that is not exploiting the market and game shortages over xmas then nothing is.

Anyway Spook glad to have your sarcasm back after a few weeks,seems you pop in now and again then disappear.tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Wed 18-Jan-12 00:05:49
Print Post

Yeah, I disappeared over Xmas and there was no broadband for me until I got back. So, obviously there's a lot of pent up sarcasm just waiting for ya. I know you love it. Need to keep that old mind of yours active and alert. Sharp is the word! wink

I haven't been able to create an account at shopto as I recounted once before. It was owing to them spamming me too much and my inability to change email preference settings in their account.

Thinking I could easily create a new account with them I simply changed my email to a random address and thought nothing of it until I tried to create a new account some time later. They wouldn't let me as you can only have one account per residential address. I was fooked.

Plus they've still got money of mine they failed to automatically re-credit when they checked out my financial details upon signing up (or at least attempting to). So for me, shopto never happened and I'm too lazy to call them up and try and explain things.

Bet you're glad I've returned and bored you rotten again eh?
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 18-Jan-12 00:59:15
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Why don't you try sending them a direct email to customer care and explaining the situation and see if this solves your problem.

Yeah Spook its great having you back and it gives me something to write about because when you actually talk ..........you Talk wink

No one liners from Spook ! smile
Standard User SPOOKish
(experienced) Wed 18-Jan-12 02:15:43
Print Post

Oh no. Never that.

No one liners from me. Nope. No sir.

Why write one line when 3 will do?

Or 4 even?

tongue
  Print Thread