Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 17-Jan-12 10:35:29
Print Post

Cut scenes

[link to this post]

I always give cut scenes a chance but usually get bored and start skipping them where possible.

Uncharted 3 is the first game ever that not only have I watched all of them, but also enjoyed them from a cinematic perspective. I'm now looking forward to what The Last of Us will bring.

Can't think of another game I have played with such an involving storyline, not on the PS3 anyway. Are there any other recommends out there?
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 17-Jan-12 11:15:36
Print Post

Re: Cut scenes

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Red Dead Redemption as i just mentioned in the previous thread,if you want another quality product then Dead Space 1 and 2 for sheer tension.
Standard User ilh
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 17-Jan-12 12:49:16
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I am playing dead space at the moment.... slowly. I can handle about 30 mins at a time before I have had been on edge for too long and turn it off blush I haven't experienced such near constant tension and fear in any other game.

~ilh

The sooner you get behind, the longer you have to catch up.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 17-Jan-12 13:58:02
Print Post

[re: ilh] [link to this post]

Sadly it was one of those games that never had a lot of hype or previews but on release it turned out to be a really great game for the tension and fear you mention.

Besides that the shooting mechanics and graphics were really cool and i think in this case the developers nailed it.
  Print Thread

Jump to