Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 29-Jan-12 10:37:22
Print Post

Possible Sleeper hit ?

[link to this post]

Neverdead out in a few weeks is a game i have ordered and could have some potential if you like this sort of thing

NEVERDEAD
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 29-Jan-12 10:56:22
Print Post

Re: Possible Sleeper hit ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You just beat me to it! Looks ok, but I would like to hear some sounds rather than thrash metal [censored] playing over it. Could be fun with the destructible environments if they aren't all on rails.

I think being let down by both BF3 and MW3 this year, has revived the action adventure campaigner in me. I'm starting to look at more and more of them now. smile
I am alive looks interesting, and I think the last time I used a bow was in Turok? But after UC3 I think the visuals look a bit PS2 ish. I think I am turning into an unashamed graphics wh*re. grin
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 29-Jan-12 17:58:53
Print Post

Re: Possible Sleeper hit ?

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Like me then wink nothing wrong with liking a game with decent graphics now is there.

My only doubt regarding this game is the developers Rebellion not exactly a class act now judging by there recent gamestongue

There list of Games

Not much quality amongst them so here is hoping they have turned a corner and deliver something half decent.

I am alive looks pretty special especially for a game that is going to cost 1200 Microsoft points and a downloadable title.

Confirmed release date for this is 26th March so there is quite a bit out until then with neverdead been my first game for a few months followed by a few others in the next few weeks.

Got Inversion and Binary Domain to follow before Feb is out,then i can come on here and say WHY DID I BOTHER!....wink

Edited by time2die (Sun 29-Jan-12 18:05:24)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to