Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 01-Feb-12 09:38:51
Print Post

Neverdead.......The first years Failure.

[link to this post]

i have really got to wait for review scores and stop ordering online games in advance as this game Neverdead has received some terrible review scores especially from IGN.COM.

Shopto.net have sent this out yesterday Tuesday which is a day earlier than normal,so if i had seen the flood of reviews for this game this morning i would have cancelled the pre/order for sure.

That is probably the biggest problem with online ordering and reviews that hit the internet later than expected been that this game got released in the USA yesterday and the ign.com review went live some hours after.
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 01-Feb-12 17:39:27
Print Post

Re: Neverdead.......The first years Failure.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
i have really got to wait for review scores and stop ordering online games in advance

Where would be the fun in that? wink

There is no excuse these days for a game to handle like a bag of spanners.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 03-Feb-12 00:47:15
Print Post

Re: Neverdead.......The first years Failure.

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Avoid like the plague mate as i would go as far to say there wont be many games released this year that can be this bad.

Rebellion studios should hang there heads in shame,and i really should go by my instincts which told me that this developer has produced nothing of substance and nothing worth getting since they started.

The history of there games is poor and this new game Neverdead would have made me cry if i had downloaded it for 800 Microsoft points never mind a full retail price.

I have got caught out as i pre/ordered it based on what i thought at the time was a interesting video,reviews never hit the internet until basically day of release and when that happens its usually Bad.

I have since cancelled 2 pre/orders for Binary Domain and Inversion both out in a couple of weeks and both games interest me,i have only cancelled them so i can look closely at the reviews which normally appear a week or so before release,if they turn out favourable then i will re/order if i miss them then i will pick them up local.

Not even going to talk about this game as i don't wont to even waste my time typing.tongue shocked

Edited by time2die (Fri 03-Feb-12 00:48:21)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to