Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 01-Feb-12 17:39:52
Print Post

Syndicate Demo Now Live

[link to this post]

I have downloaded it but as of yet not played it,not exactly blown over by the graphics from this video and its very much like its nicked a load of ideas from cod in the kill/hit points system.

Mind you haven't most games done this since MW1

Syndicate
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 01-Feb-12 18:56:15
Print Post

Re: Syndicate Demo Now Live

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Looks ok, but not mind blowing as you said. I'll wait for a decent action adventure I think. Downloaded Sector 8 off of a mate last night. Very PS2 ish, but good for a quick blast. FPS+Jetpack = a few hours fun at least. smile

Multiplayer is awful mind.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 10-Feb-12 12:40:24
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

To be honest im so glad that developers and publishers release demos as it can save me a lot of money and Syndicate i wont be buying as the game plays rubbish and the graphics are a joke for this day and age.

Pity there was not a demo for the game Neverdead.............Turkey of the year and one of the worse games i have bought in a long time,thank god for trade in thats all i can say.

Binary domain gets released on the 24th and i am interested,having said that the graphics in this game dont look very exciting so this game has to have some interesting gameplay for me to still want it.

Im defiantly waiting on reviews for most games this time as im getting stung far to often.tongue

Downloaded the demo of that other game the Reckoning which is a hack n slash type game and has some pretty decent reviews.

It's not one i will be getting because God Of War rules this class and is leaps and bounds above this is terms of Presentation.graphics.and Quality and sound and above all brilliant gameplay.

Edited by time2die (Fri 10-Feb-12 12:43:17)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 10-Feb-12 18:06:08
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah, I've been thinking about grabbing a second hand copy of GOW 3. The reckoning looked really nice and reviews have said it takes some of the donkey work out of this genre of game, but I doubt I could give it the time it deserves. GOW is a bit more pick up and play to get straight into the actoion.

I've been looking at Sleeping Dogs (True Crime as it was) and it looks like good fun. Hopefully it will be out sooner rather than later this year.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 10-Feb-12 19:46:42
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

For a moment there matey i thought you had got yourself a xbox 360 when you said a second hand copy of GOW 3...........Thought how fantastic to have one of my Think Broadband Buddies playing Gears Of War 3.

Then the penny dropped [silly me] God of war 3 [doh!] and if you have never played it or any of the others then go invest in gaming heaven and a masterclass of how to produce and develop a game.

Nothing comes close as God Of War 3 is a slice of gaming at its best and no other game can get anywhere near the standard this game sets.
  Print Thread

Jump to