Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 10-Feb-12 17:27:45
Print Post

The Darkness 2 ....T2d Thoughts ?

[link to this post]

Games got pretty good reviews and it lives up to expectations having played it none stop for about 3 hours today.

Must be pretty good as i only meant to take a quick look but found it hard to put down,graphically its not Uncharted 3 but then again not many games are.

The graphics are very much cartoon like with black outlines around the characters and the game looks like that Ubisoft title about a decade ago called X111only not as cartoon like.

What it does do well is in the main and the most important aspect of any game is Gameplay and it certainly shines in this area,the executions are brilliantly done and there are many ways of achieving various kills by ranking up by collecting darkness and powering up your ability of your choose.

Dialogue is really good and impressive even though the animation is not that clever,some really funny sexy humour in the brothel section but way to rude for me to print on here.

Its a Adult game for sure and there is a hell of a lot of bad language but the game is really cool and well worth the investment if your in the market for a new game.

If i was going to score it it would defiantly get a solid 8/10 and possibly 8.5 ,was not a lover of the first game as the novelty wore of pretty quick and i never completed it, the sequel in the hands of a new developer [one for the future Take note] have done a extremely good game that in my opinion far surpasses the first instalment.

Games only about 6 hours apparently but i don't mind when a product shines so brightly as the Darkness 2 [excuse the pun]

Not tried the online but i doubt it will be that good as these type of games seem to have a really decent single player and normally online multiplayer is a tacked on experience that quickly gets forgotten,but i will at some stage check it out and it might surprise but i doubt it will drag me away from Gears 3.

Gears 3 for me is were its at and i pick this way ahead of MW3 any day wink
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 10-Feb-12 17:32:29
Print Post

Re: The Darkness 2 ....T2d Thoughts ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I didn't play the first one, but the videos of the second one put me off when I saw snakes hanging in front of his bonce all the time. I think that would drive me "mental in the face". wink
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 10-Feb-12 19:51:17
Print Post

Re: The Darkness 2 ....T2d Thoughts ?

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Quad wielding mate and its a thrill a minute dismembering enemies,thats the darkness thing the snakes but you can also have duel weapons such as machine guns ,pistols etc .

Dont let the snake thing put you of because the game is really good and McDonalds it [Loving it ] smile

Except i hate tripe like McDonalds with a passion.....

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to