Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(member) Mon 20-Feb-12 17:28:26
Print Post

Legend

[link to this post]

Possibly the wrong place but seeing as he spends all his time here i thought we should go to the trouble of wishing the legend that is time2die a very happy birthday!!
I know for sure that if it was'nt for him my bank balance would be a lot worse off now lol.
I know legend is a bit strong of a word but hey putting his jaded views of fps's (MW3vsBF3) aside he generally keeps the gaming forum alive, so if you'd all join me in wishing time2die happy birthday, all the best matey and keep your views coming!!!!!!!
Oh and lets not mention Duke Nukem!!!!!!
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 20-Feb-12 18:21:05
Print Post

Re: Legend

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Arh Cheers matey .................Much Appreciated , i think you will find that you meant to put Leg end and not Legend

I say it how it is and if on occasions it saves others such as you a few quid matey smile then its worth listening to my ramblings on regarding games that dont meet the mark,and thats quite a few in the past few years.

Anyway thanks for posting and your nice comments............T2D blush

Edited by time2die (Tue 21-Feb-12 00:01:02)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 20-Feb-12 19:25:16
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah, Happy Birthday T2D!

Singalong now...! "A wise old man was he! Never a game did he own. That could come close to take the throne. Of all that went before. And what did he adore? Why FPS, and let us guess. There were more than just a few puzzlers too. But not Duke Pukem as he thought that game was poo!"

Ah, man. Not much of a song writer or poet but at least I made the effort. Hope you're having a good day. All the best!

Love Spook!

laugh

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 21-Feb-12 00:07:56
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Nice bit of poetry Spook wink Impressed but Shakespeare need not fear tongue

Would you say that Duke Puke Em last year was the worse game ever to be released.........I would and i have played a few stinkers in the past...........

How did i ever get sucked into buying this total garbage is beyond belief,had to be the quickest trade in i have ever done,from taking the wrapper of [Mistake] to testing the game out it was back to Blockbusters and traded 1 hour later.....

Anyway VITA on its way so thoughts and opinions later on in the week.........Thanks for all the kind words and its nice to know that on T2D birthday his followers leave him in piece tongue
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 21-Feb-12 01:06:46
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I've heard of this T2D chap, he's one of the new boys here laugh

Happy birthday nipper

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User benbird7
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 22-Feb-12 23:41:59
Print Post