Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Gzero
(knowledge is power) Tue 06-Mar-12 22:15:44
Print Post

So no one playing Mass Effect 3?

[link to this post]

As title?

p.s I'm not going to buy it as I hate day1 DLC.

p.s2 if you are wondering how can people have it already on PC, you can use proxy servers to get around the late European launch date.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 07-Mar-12 00:33:45
Print Post

Re: So no one playing Mass Effect 3?

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

My 360 version should be dropping through the letterbox anytime soon wink

Actually looking forward to Wednesday when we can download the I am Alive game on the Xbox Live network which looks pretty special.

And then later in the day for us few Playstation Plus Members we can download the game Journey one week before the rest made by those brilliant developers ThatGameCompany who made Flow,and the Brilliant Flower.

Looking forward to some first class arcade downloads and not the usual Dross week in and week out......smile

JOURNEY

Edited by time2die (Wed 07-Mar-12 00:54:33)

Standard User ilh
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 07-Mar-12 11:23:21
Print Post

[re: Gzero] [link to this post]

I'm re-playing 1.. and then 2 before I need to worry about 3. Will probably be a month before I get round to playing and no doubt there are some issues (when isn't there) so we might have had a patch or 2 by then...

~ilh

The sooner you get behind, the longer you have to catch up.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 07-Mar-12 16:29:59
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Downloaded the demo of I am Alive.........Conclusion dont waste your 1200 points it costs on the Microsoft Network.

THIS REVIEW SUMS IT UP
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 08-Mar-12 00:28:23
Print Post

Its that quiet on these forums im starting to answer my own posts..tongue Anyway downloaded the game Journey tonight for us few Playstation Plus Idiots.

The game is awesome as expected and anyone that has a playstation account should download this next Thursday as its well worth the £9.99 apart from the fact you will finish it in 90 minutes if not less.

But 90 minutes of gaming heaven and if you have not played previous games from thatgamecompany then do yourself a big favour and play Flower or Flow.

No to start playing Mass Effect 3 until i run out out of patience a few hours later,we really need some quality games getting released and Max Payne 3 can not get released quick enough and May seems such a long way of.

Far Cry 3 is basically Winter and i dont see that much in way of games at present so im hoping Mass Effect will plug a few holes.

Fed up with most things Gaming even MW3 as i can not be bothered with it and quite a few others besides,even my favourite game Gears 3 and Horde Mode has finally taken its toll and im more content mucking about with my Vita Playing Everbodys Golf and Lumines
Standard User TheHorseman
(knowledge is power) Thu 08-Mar-12 10:41:15
Print Post

It's a pity that Journey is not going to be available on the vita. frown

BT -> Zen -> F2S -> Bulldog -> Be* -> BT Infinity
Say it with flowers, give her a Triffid smile
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 08-Mar-12 11:02:46
Print Post

Ahhh after reading that review I am really disappointed! I was hoping I Am Alive would be really good I was very close to buying it last night, the demo is about 1.5gb or something stupid so I will have to get it at a time when I can get the full speeds out of my line and give it a whirl. Ptrototype 2 out in a couple of weeks so that's something to entertain me.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 08-Mar-12 16:32:59
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Prototype 2 is out the end of April Jaxx Unfortunately which is some 6/ weeks of,wish it was out in a couple of weeks though because i do love these type of games and blowing things up.

Saints row the 3rd was well disappointing .tongue
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 08-Mar-12 17:04:17
Print Post

Whaaaaa end of April? I thought it was end of March, oh gosh frown

I loved Prototype the original, graphics weren't anything to write home about particularly when you attacked the military bases and all the "hive" stuff took over it looked poor but the gameplay was great!

Saints Row 3 looked like a pile of dung to be honest, my mate brought it round and played it for a few hours, the graphics were terrible and the gameplay looked exciting for the first hour then a bit tedious!

Print Thread

Jump to