Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 14-Mar-12 18:25:50
Print Post

Resident evil Racoon City ?

[link to this post]

I actually thought this was the new Resident evil game coming out this year that many are looking forward to but then realised that particular game is coming out the end of the year and its not this.

All i can say is thank god for small mercies because this after watching the video is not a good representation of a decent Resident evil game and looks miles away from THIS in terms of looks and presentation.

My God Capcom what are you thinking as this looks like some playstation 1 light gun game and does the franchise no favours whatsoever,i literally thought that a game had slipped me by so thank god i checked the trailers [which i do most times] because the game that has everyone talking is Resident Evil 6 and this Racoon City Tripe bears no resemblance what so ever and looks like a early Christmas turkey.

When you watch this Racoon City Trailer i think most will agree this is miles away from the end of the year Resident Evil 6.

Can not believe this is part of Capcom and it must be a entirely different team working on this.

If this game gets amazing reviews and does well i will be really surprised based on the videos i just watched.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 15-Mar-12 17:37:44
Print Post

Re: Resident evil Racoon City ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Now this is more to my liking and does not tax my brain to much and looks like a lot more fun.

THIS

Where did this game come from all of a sudden.............Zombie Killing .........Love it..
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 15-Mar-12 19:52:27
Print Post

Dunno, the graphics in that Yakuza zombie game didn't look too hot m8. All flash no trousers me reckons. Will have to watch more vids than the one I saw on youtube.

Re Res Evil - smelled something fishy a while back after watching first trailers when I realised actual gameplay footage was a million miles away from what they wanted people to believe it was, graphically. Some of the footage looked more like a PSP (first gen) game to me!

Edited by SPOOKish (Thu 15-Mar-12 19:53:32)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 16-Mar-12 09:30:43
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Agreed mate the graphics don't look very good at all but it just mindless slaughter of zombies that appeal to me and a quick fix.

Its one of those games when you can just have 30 minutes of fun.
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Fri 16-Mar-12 13:42:16
Print Post

Isn't that every game for you? You dont play any for more than 30 mins do you? tongue

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 16-Mar-12 16:01:24
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
Isn't that every game for you? You dont play any for more than 30 mins do you? tongue

grin

Too true tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 16-Mar-12 17:30:02
Print Post

Re: Resident evil Racoon City ? *DELETED*

Post deleted by time2die

Edited by time2die (Fri 16-Mar-12 17:36:55)

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 16-Mar-12 17:33:00
Print Post

Re: Resident evil Racoon City ? *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by time2die
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 17-Mar-12 01:05:24
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Whatever tongue

At least i can play any game that comes out.........Put that in your pipe and smoke it Jaxxy baby wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 17-Mar-12 01:43:48
Print Post

That's what I like to see: multitasking! Many games on many systems like a true pro.

The trouble with kids these days, they all wanna ipad! And you can't play BF3 or COD on that can ya??? Well, not yet anyhow...! wink

Yeah, I know my post don't make sense. Who gives a fec though, eh? Time for bed! smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to