Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 08-Apr-12 08:04:30
Print Post

I am alive

[link to this post]

Noticed it on the PSN store late last night.

Has anybody played it yet? I did a quick 5 min you tuber and it looked half decent, the climbing etc very much in the vein of UC. May be tonights purchase if nobody berates it in the next 20 mins grin
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Apr-12 09:19:38
Print Post

Re: I am alive

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Its utter pants mate and got basically slaughtered by most reviewers,i downloaded the xbox demo 2 weeks ago and deleted it 5 minutes later.

Yes the videos look good but the game is a damp squid .

Not heard that you have downloaded Journey matey,so if you want something decent thats where your money should be going.

ign.com Review tongue

Edited by time2die (Sun 08-Apr-12 09:21:15)

Standard User jaggy
(regular) Mon 09-Apr-12 18:36:46
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I actually liked the demo ( xbox ) , Nice and slow compared to the other games i play, found it kinda relaxing ,, Reminds me of between Tomb raider and Prince of Persia. I plan on grabbing the full version later smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 09-Apr-12 19:48:13
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Well, I gave it an hour on the demo and I think I'll have to agree with you.

I won't go into detail, other than to say it feels like a cross between Uncharted and Resident Evil and it looks fine. But no matter how much I tried to like it, it felt totally and utterly contrived. I don't mind too much when games are on rails, but the ball tied to a cup with a piece of string analogy springs to mind.

I liked the looks, but the gameplay was implemented far too amateurishly for me I'm afraid.
  Print Thread

Jump to