Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Apr-12 00:12:03
Print Post

Splatters........Xbox Live ......Looks like my cup of Tea /

[link to this post]

Think SPLATTERS is out this Wednesday ..........check it out...wink

Not sure if its on the PSN network though.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 11-Apr-12 18:44:51
Print Post

Re: Splatters........Xbox Live ......Looks like my cup of Te

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Ok so i will answer my own thread [no change there then

Anyway anyone that likes physic based puzzle games can not go wrong with this game because quite frankly its a brilliant xbox live arcade title and the best for a long long time.

Its very very addictive and there are many levels to get through so do yourself a favour if you have the Xbox service and check out the demo.........Superb game and well worth the 800 points thats if you like puzzles.

Hey and how come my smiles and winks and other little stuff aint working......None of the icons i post seem to work and they end up like [wink] that ?
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 11-Apr-12 20:51:58
Print Post

Hey and how come my smiles and winks and other little stuff aint working......None of the icons i post seem to work and they end up like wink that ?

You broke the Internet......respect. [man humourously wearing sunglasses]

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 12-Apr-12 01:14:18
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

wink smile tongue

Cancelled my Shopto pre/order of Prototype 2 as Blockbusters are doing the Radnet Edition [dont ask me what it means as there are so many different versions] for £34.99 and shopto is around £39.85 [greedy]

Not often i go elswhere but seems like a fair price and Shopto are a little of on there pricing on this one.

They do ask for reasons when cancelling and one of them is was it cheaper elsewhere.......Be interesting to see if they lower there price for this game.

Not that often Blockbusters are exactly on the ball when it comes to prices but occasionally and since the demise of Game they are having some nice offers.

With your limited time to play games Mrnelster by the time you pick the game up it will be 3 years old and about £2.99 in the bargain bins smile

Sorry could not resist.................Matey

Edited by time2die (Thu 12-Apr-12 01:21:42)

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 12-Apr-12 02:36:23
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
With your limited time to play games Mrnelster by the time you pick the game up it will be 3 years old and about £2.99 in the bargain bins
All things come to those who wait grasshopper.

And with my attention span, that's me [censored]. tongue
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 12-Apr-12 08:20:44
Print Post

Okay, so I'm finally gonna ask. What's with these MS points thing you keep going on about? I get that it's some kind of currency but what's the point? Do you earn MS points in game or what? [confused looking smiley with a strange barely perceptible glint in his eye and total flat expression in the other]
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 12-Apr-12 08:24:14
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Im desperate for a new game,thank god for SPLATTERS thats all i can say.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 12-Apr-12 08:27:22
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Its there version of Currency and they are suppose to be doing away with it,example £17 is 2000 points and most games range from 800 to 1200 points

So you have to buy points to buy the games from the xbox Live Arcade store online.

But unlike Sony at least Microsoft has a demo for every game they put on there site,so there is always a chance to check it out first.

You can also buy points [cards[ from the shops where you scratch code of and then select redeem Points on the site.

Edited by time2die (Thu 12-Apr-12 08:29:24)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 12-Apr-12 08:50:21
Print Post

Oh right, thanks. I wondered what the point was to all this though? Do you get a better deal doing it this way then? What's MS's thinking behind it?
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 12-Apr-12 14:00:37
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

To be honest its a very clever way of getting you to pay for a game but are unsure exactly how much it costs,Sony have the normal system in place you see a game and you get a certain price and it takes the funds from your account if you want to purchase it.

You think that you have loads of points but if you buy a game for 800 and the following week one for 1200 and in-between you have bought a map pack or some avatar or something you might not have enough to buy the game for 1200 points the following week.

So then the cycle continues and you end up spending another sum of money buying some more points and the minimum you can buy is 1000.

Its basically a con to be honest and people have been moaning about it for ages but its Microsofts system,800 points basically means about £7 if not a little more.
  Print Thread

Jump to