Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 17-Apr-12 18:11:47
Print Post

Prototype 2 Yes or no ?

[link to this post]

Since there is little in the way of posts on the Gaming forum once again i thought i would see who is buying this a week today,who is sitting on the fence [waiting for my review] and who has not interest whatsoever ?

I know i have mentioned the game a few times but thats not difficult when there is nothing really of interest to talk about the last 5 months.

Im Truly pumped up for this game and i really think its going to be a really cool game based on the first game alone,nothing like Mass Destruction and doing silly things in a game world.

Just cause 2 was a blast and its time for some more mindless destruction with the follow up to the original released 3 years ago wink

The more videos i watch the more i know im going to have one hell of a time.

Edited by time2die (Tue 17-Apr-12 18:12:40)

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 17-Apr-12 22:08:03
Print Post

Re: Prototype 2 Yes or no ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not me matey. I'm gonna hold out for Maxi P. smile
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 18-Apr-12 00:41:19
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

If its good you will be buying it,if i rave about it I'm convinced you will consider this option.

Anyway of topic and not really anything to do with gaming but i bet some developer will try and cash in is the new Ridley Scott prequel for the Alien film called Prometheus.

Just watched this on the Sky 35mm program and its been released in 6 weeks and i knew nothing about it

Been 32 years since old ridley did the original Alien and still to this day it's a class act and its the first time in 32 years he has returned to the sci/fi film which by all accounts has to be one of the best.

Anyway here is the clip for the New Upcoming Alien Prequel PROMETHEUS

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 18-Apr-12 06:31:12
Print Post

I hadn't picked up on the Prometheus movie either. Looks really quite interesting though. Some more background here. smile

http://www.thescifishow.com/2012/04/blog/the-themes-...
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 18-Apr-12 09:05:04
Print Post

Nice read matey wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Wed 18-Apr-12 09:18:55
Print Post

Yea I am going to pick up Prototype, I really enjoyed number 1 although it did get a bit boring towards the end as it was a bit same old so hoping the new one is a bit innovative, it certainly looks like good fun smile will let you know what I think after release!!

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 18-Apr-12 20:27:36
Print Post

Yeah, that site was good. Film looks like it might be ok too. smile
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 19-Apr-12 17:46:13
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

That is what i want to see wink

Yeah i know its the official Playstation magazine but have a bit of faith baby have a bit of faith [kellys heroes quote]
Standard User mrnelster
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 22-Apr-12 09:50:49
Print Post

Sounds like a great game. smile

Trouble is for me, Max P has two player co-op, Ghost has 4 player co-op, I'm still hoping to play UC3 co-operatively and Prototype 2 has no co-op at all.

Single player wise, I want to play both UC1 and UC2, Batman Atkham City, never finished Bf3 campaign mode nor Rage, have only just finished ICO yesterday and the kids want me to play Shadow of the Colussus next.

I need a time management strategy. grin

My six year old daughter found ICO enchanting, watched me play the whole game whilst shouting instructions and now insists SoC is next. Now all I need to do is persuade the missus that watching me game is good wholesome family entertainment and I might genuinely make in-roads into that desired play schedule. tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 22-Apr-12 09:59:47
Print Post

You seem to like co/op games so do you have a mate that you play with or something,never really bothered me regarding co/op apart from the Horde mode in Gears which i love immensely.

Got a wedding next Thursday in Sorrento Italy so wont be round for about 5 days or so,prototype is released this Tuesday so i might just stare at it and play it on my return if i can resist the temptation of opening it which i doubt very much.

If you like open world sand box games with a lot of mindless destruction then i think you should check it out matey wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to