Only one day left before TERA heads into the open beta phase! Time for us to talk about everything you need to know about this test stage.
All servers for our open beta will open on Thursday, 19th of April at 3 pm CEST / GMT +2 and they will stay open until midnight CEST / GMT +2 on Tuesday, 24th of April 2012.
How can I join the open beta?
Everyone who redeemed a key will be able to access the servers during open beta, this including CBT 1-5, single CBT keys, pre-order or full version keys and also sneak peek key users. In case you’re totally new to TERA and have no account or key redeemed so far, there is no need to worry, just follow the below listed steps:
1. Create an account for TERA or login into your existed account right here.
2. Click on the button “Enter Code” in the upper right corner.
3. Enter the following code: TERABETA
4. Click on Submit.
5. TERA has now been added to your game list, you can now click on the button “Download Game”.
6. This will download the launcher, in the launcher itself you need to login with your account details and after that the actual client download will happen.
7. Please be aware that you temporary need around 50 GB of free disk space. After the download and installation is complete the client will have a size of roughly 24 GB.
Download is about 25gb for me after finished applying patches.
I'm going to be playing on the Essenia server as that is PVP.