Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Jun-12 21:33:25
Print Post

New Battlefield 3 patch

[link to this post]

A brand new Battlefield 3 patch, scheduled for release on June 4 and 5 on consoles and PC. The patch will fix a number of issues, including the famous M26 DART glitch, reduced suppression, improvements ot the F35 jet, colorblind addition, and more. The patch will be released for both the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, on June 4 or 5, depending on platform. Head on after the break for the full patch changelog.

More details here
http://bf3blog.com/2012/05/new-battlefield-3-patch-r...

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Jun-12 07:08:29
Print Post

Re: New Battlefield 3 patch

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Swanny you sure you are not working for EA or Dice or something as a Battlefield Correspondent ,everytime i read a post regarding you it revolves around Battlefield 3.

Broaden your horizons and play something else wink

Edited by time2die (Tue 05-Jun-12 07:09:05)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Jun-12 10:41:43
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Good to see that BF don't forget their players and keep bringing out new patches.

I don't play games much now as it's summer so I'm out doing stuff smile
BF is easy to put on for a couple of hours a couple of nights a week, nothing much to think about, just run about fix some stuff blow some other stuff up and chat to my mates.
Gaming is for the winter time blues

Broaden your horizons and get outside wink

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->

Edited by Lt_Swan (Tue 05-Jun-12 10:42:47)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 05-Jun-12 12:10:05
Print Post

You guys should get married then t2d can show Swanny some new games and Swanny, you can take T2D outside and teach him to fish or something.

grin
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Jun-12 19:01:16
Print Post

Been outside the last 4 days Gardening tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Jun-12 19:03:25
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I agree with him matey,Gaming it not the same in the Summer [what Summer] tongue

Aint picked up a game for a week or so been busy doing the Garden design for her in doors frownapart from Starhawk briefly .

Edited by time2die (Tue 05-Jun-12 19:04:09)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Jun-12 19:15:02
Print Post

Blimey watch you don't damage your gaming digits laugh

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 06-Jun-12 01:49:49
Print Post

Gonna have green thumbs by the time he's finished in the garden, eh? Green thumbs to match his Xbox 360 controller! grin

Never knew he even cared about growing things. I'll have to ask him for gardening advice now as I've got to do something with my own patch of dirt. Would love to have some ideas for how to transform it into something a little nicer and more interesting than the monotonous lawn I've got now.

You much of a gardener yourself Swanny? Or is it strictly cars only?
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Jun-12 02:07:10
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Im not a gardener guys just like to do what i can myself,so we had some bushes all around the front of our house that are like twigs in the Autumn time so there not evergreen.

Her in doors thought it was a 10 minute job to dig them all out and replace with conifers which obviously is a women thing,so spend a day digging them all out and another digging the new stuff all in having to use a pick axe to smash concrete courtesy of what builders do when creating your garden.

House is a 3 years old so it was not that easy..............I'm actually aching from head to toe and i have just got up as i can not sleep.

Nothing to do with gaming but hey ho ! wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 06-Jun-12 02:44:10
Print Post

Ah. I understand. One of those occasions! Out with the pickaxe eh?

Hope those conifers don't grow too fast too quick then mate, or you're gonna have a lot less light and a lot of unhappy neighbours maybe!

Don't know much about gardening myself either but anyhow, I know just what you mean with girls and their nagging and jobs taking much longer and being much harder to do than they first looked! It's worth it which is why I rarely get involved. It's easier that way. wink

Oh. Back on track - Battlefield. Battlefield. Well, you had a kind of battle. But not with fields but shrubs. So, Battleshrubbery! And vegetable patches maybe? Battleshrubbery 3. grin
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to