Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Jun-12 03:08:51
Print Post

Medal Of Honour Warfighter......One for Swanny

[link to this post]

Looks exceptional but so did Battlefield 3 which ran on a high end PC just like this demo clip.

check it out wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Jun-12 10:19:17
Print Post

Re: Medal Of Honour Warfighter......One for Swanny

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Thanks but Medal Of Honour always looks good but is usually pants. That one does look very good but he seems to take a lot of hits and doesn't die, must have some amazing body amour smile

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 09-Jun-12 10:49:49
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Man, that does look good. smile

I enjoyed the multiplayer on the last MOH far more than I did on BF3, but the visuals weren't easy on the eye on either which is one of my personal requirements. Less can e more if you know what i mean. And I think us console gamers will have to wait for the next generation for it to look that good.

The level design was right up my street though.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 09-Jun-12 23:17:45
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah looks the dogs dangles don't it and how many times have we all said that over the last 5 years.

I have to say I'm really surprised by both Sony and Microsoft no show on next generation consoles at E3 and both seem content on squeezing ever last drop of sales out of them.

This is the longest we have ever gone regarding moving on to another next gen console,what really surprises me is the fact that Nintendo will be releasing there new one at the end of the year and you would have thought they would have done something about it.

Im not sold on the WII U and i dont think that Microsoft and Sony think its a direct competitor in there market place,but saying that i think quite a few will buy it as its a new toy to play with.

I will have to see some really exciting games to get me even slightly interested wink
  Print Thread

Jump to